PDA

View Full Version : Spoiled, maybe a little.. *pics*

Roxyluvsme13
07-19-2006, 01:41 PM
I thought I would post this here seeing as it concerns all my pets. I went to Walmart today to go shopping for the pets. I had $25, and I needed some things for the bettas, and I wanted to get the rest of the pets something special, too. I ended up with
-2 tanks for Melody and Mufasa
-Hikari Betta Biogold
-Freeze dried bloodworms
-2 bags of dog treats
-1 dog squeaky bone
-1 box of kitty treats
-1 bag of Timothy Hay

I kind of forgot some of the items in the pictures, so I apologize. Melody and Mufasa love their new tanks, btw.

IRescue452
07-19-2006, 02:03 PM
Lucky critters! I had to hold back the other day, I went to a new store and they had several different kinds of treats Autumn hasn't tried yet. I was so tempted to get the all, but I was good and just brought home some cheesecake treats for my brat and shrimp pellets for the fishies. It's so much fun to splurge on the pets.

lute
07-19-2006, 02:58 PM
what a good mummy. :) i use those cat treats as bait when in the show ring and training dogs. they are the perfect size for rewards. cheap too!

Chilli
07-19-2006, 03:44 PM
Aww, what lucky guys (or rather mainly girls^^).
I tend to splurge on my pets quite a bit. :o Everyday this week we've went to wal-mart or some place, we've came back with a toy or two for the dogs or cats... and next week the goldies get a 20 gallon.
And people wonder why I don't have enough money to buy myself things! :D

Zippy
07-19-2006, 03:58 PM
No there not Spoiled ;) i alwas tend to get a little more at the store then i went for.

My Peanuts
07-19-2006, 03:58 PM
Lucky pets :) :D

Roxyluvsme13
07-19-2006, 11:06 PM
Thanks, lol. I never spend money on myself ever.. o_O

Flatcoatluver
07-19-2006, 11:09 PM
Thanks, lol. I never spend money on myself ever.. o_O
Thats what being a pet owner is all about!