PDA

View Full Version : I Miss My Cat

kiki22
07-06-2006, 01:44 PM
My Cat Kiki Passed Away Monday July 3, 2006...............we've Had Her Since She Was A Kitten................she Was About 6 Months Old When We Got Her...............my Mom Hold Her In Her Arms..............and She Tryed To Walk To My Mom And Dad.................but She Never Made It To The...............she Passed Away In Their Bedroom............my Dad Wraped Her In A Blanket And They Bured Her Best Place Under Her Bench....................

We Will All Miss You Very Much Kiki............. :(

Love Your Family...............mom, Dad, Amanda, Chad, Kim, Larry, Baylee, Carter, Niki, :(

huskylover25
07-06-2006, 02:03 PM
You will not be the only one to miss her amanda........I'm gonna miss the times she laid down on me when i had that bad headache and other memories like when she first meowed at me.................things will get better as they go on babes

love ya much

chad
golden glow volunteer firefighter..............AND PROUD OF IT

:(

jazzcat
07-06-2006, 02:28 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your cat. :(

Rest in Peace sweet Kiki.

kb2yjx
07-06-2006, 02:45 PM
It is always so hard when we lose a good friend that has been with us for many years. Sleep softly, sweet Kiki...

Zippy
07-06-2006, 03:23 PM
So sorry about Kiki.
Rest in Peace Kiki

catmandu
07-06-2006, 04:35 PM
It is so sad to lose one of our friends.
And Kiki knows how much you loved her, and is forever grateful for the life that you gave her.
And although shes a Cat Angel now, she will never truly be happy until you are reunited, to share your love.
One Fine Day.

kiki22
07-07-2006, 03:27 PM
It is so sad to lose one of our friends.
And Kiki knows how much you loved her, and is forever grateful for the life that you gave her.
And although shes a Cat Angel now, she will never truly be happy until you are reunited, to share your love.
One Fine Day.

I'm a little better today............i'll just take i day by day :(