PDA

View Full Version : Toivo dislikes my mom?

cali
07-01-2006, 02:07 AM
ok, how do I get Toivo('Teil) to at least pretend to like my mom? lol right from the store he sat on my finger happily, so I never really had to go through a trust game. he adores my best friend, again from the minute he met her he adored her, but he does not seem to like my mom, when I was in kelowna my mom told me that Toivo threw a fit if she came anywhere near him, when I am there he is willing to go near her, but he seems to really disike her for some reason. for example he was sitting on my finger a few minuts ago and my mom came over to say hi to him, she offered him her finger and said "up" Toivo looked up at her and just stared, when I told him "up" he listed one foot, placed onto on my moms finger, paused and pulled his foot back,and refused to try again, just staring at her, frankly my mom feel bad, she has had birds her whole life, its not like she does not know how to approach a bird, and he adores my best friend she is really not a bird fan(with Toivo as an exeption, he likes her so much that she has strated to really like him) is there anything I can do to convince him that she is not so bad? he wont take food from anyone but me, that treats are out of the question.