PDA

View Full Version : Gina's Miles has gone to the Rainbow Bridge

Karen
06-29-2006, 12:36 PM
She found him this morning lethargic and pale, is at the vets with him, he seems to be dying ...

Big prayers please!

See my post below.

mariposa_traicionera
06-29-2006, 12:58 PM
our prayings are for him. i hope that he will get better soon.
regards...

lizbud
06-29-2006, 12:59 PM
So sorry to hear that. :( Prayers for Miles and Gina.

Karen
06-29-2006, 01:08 PM
Poor Miles, he has gone through so much. If your travel to the Rainbow Bridge today, sweetie, know your momma loved you very, very, very much. Know that anyway.

He has been seen by two vets, Gina's waiting for Miles' regular vet.

Daisy and Delilah
06-29-2006, 01:50 PM
Oh no! My thoughts and prayers are speeding out to Miles and Gina. I'm so sorry to hear this Gina :(

lv4dogs
06-29-2006, 01:54 PM
Oh no, poor Miles & poor Gina. They have been through too much as it is, not this, not now.

Miles will be in my prayers as well as Gina. {{{GIB hugs}}}

Queen of Poop
06-29-2006, 01:57 PM
Please, please, please be ok Miles. Just a bit of a setback in your recovery. Huge prayers for Miles and Gina. Come on fur angels, help us out.

mariposa_traicionera
06-29-2006, 02:21 PM
Poor Miles, he has gone through so much. If your travel to the Rainbow Bridge today, sweetie, know your momma loved you very, very, very much. Know that anyway.

He has been seen by two vets, Gina's waiting for Miles' regular vet.
please.... we hope that miles will be ok. we re praying for that too.. keep your hopes. and you will see the day that you write here that "miles is ok, it is better now"...

Russian Blue
06-29-2006, 02:26 PM
You've been through so much but we all care so much for you and Gina. Please Miles hang in there!! :(

jazzcat
06-29-2006, 02:31 PM
Oh no, poor Miles. You are in my prayers. Hang on sweet boy!

Karen
06-29-2006, 02:32 PM
They said his kidneys are very small ... she's still waiting for his regular vet, but Miles is unresponsive right now.

Donnaj4962
06-29-2006, 02:37 PM
Oh my.... poor Miles and Gina! Many prayers heading to them from Indiana! They have been through so much... and just when things were staring to look up for them!

Karen, thanks for the information, and please keep us posted!

Catty1
06-29-2006, 02:47 PM
PRAYERS for Miles! That poor boy! Stay with your mommy, Miles, she loves you!

Catty1

sirrahbed
06-29-2006, 03:03 PM
:(

sending out lots of prayers for dear gina.

also some ((((HUGS)))))

Karen
06-29-2006, 03:10 PM
Miles has gone on to the Rainbow Bridge. He was in Gina's arms, waiting to see the third vet, when he decided to make that journey himself. Gina's heartbroken, of course.

She came upon Miles this morning, he had been doing okay before this, but today he was lethargic, pale and barely moving. It turns out that his kidneys were very small, and he was a very sick kitty. A neighbor gave them a ride to the vet, where two vets gave a bleak prognosis. Gina and Miles were just waiting for hisusual vet before trying to make a decision.

Rest in peace, miles-long-Miles.

Catty1
06-29-2006, 03:10 PM
I hate to sound stupid...but Karen, when you say "unresponsive" - you mean unconscious, right?

How could he get small kidneys? Do they shrink?

This is all just denial talking...I don't want this to be happening to Miles!

Poor Gina...if she only knew how much she is loved by so many.

Catty1

Killearn Kitties
06-29-2006, 03:14 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this. Poor Gina.
Rest in peace, Miles.

Karen
06-29-2006, 03:19 PM
I hate to sound stupid...but Karen, when you say "unresponsive" - you mean unconscious, right?

This is all just denial talking...I don't want this to be happening to Miles!

Poor Gina...if she only knew how much she is loved by so many.

Catty1

Maybe they've always been small, just haven't been checked before now? Maybe they just checked today because he was so suddenly very sick, before it was physical injuries, I don't know.

He was lethargic this morning, but purring once she picked him up. This afternoon at the vet, he was maybe conscious, his eye were open, but he didn't react when she came in the room to see him.

lv4dogs
06-29-2006, 03:42 PM
RIP sweet Miles kitty. You were one well loved kitty by all. We will miss you. Thnk you for choosing to go on your own and not putting that responsibility on sweet Gina.
May you be happy, healthy & whole again.

HUGS Gina, we love you!

Queen of Poop
06-29-2006, 03:43 PM
Oh Miles, have a safe journey to the Bridge. I'll cast a few tears now for you and your meowmie. Gina, HUGS to you to try to ease your pain. So very, very sorry for your loss.

Donnaj4962
06-29-2006, 03:48 PM
Oh Gina, I have LES..... big crocodile tears as I can only imagine the heartache you must be feeling. I, too, am glad that Miles decided to go on his own, and that Gina did not have to make the decision. And that she was with him has to be of some comfort.

Miles was a very loved kitty, not only by his Meowmie, but by his many fursibs and his many PT friends!

Godspeed to the bridge Miles, and RIP little one. I am so sorry that you have gone through so much in your short life, but know that you were and always will be, so very loved and that your Meowmie did all that she could for you.

Play hard little one. Play hard.

Catty1
06-29-2006, 04:01 PM
Gina, I am so so sorry...you did everything for this dear boy that you could, your dear Hopalong boy.

He was in your arms, loved so much.

Play and run whole at the Bridge, dear Miles.

hugs hugs hugs

Catty1

Husky_mom
06-29-2006, 04:03 PM
even im not to much into cats, i feel sorry for you Gina, sorry to hear about Miles, but i know hes better now, all the pain and suffering is gone, he just had too much lately, bless his body and soul now hes healthy at the RB watching over you and his buddies from the ark.........hugs to you Gina

jazzcat
06-29-2006, 04:06 PM
I'm so sorry Gina. I was checking back in hopes of a good update.

Rest in Peace sweet Miles.

Russian Blue
06-29-2006, 04:51 PM
:(

Those two have been through so much. Miles, you were loved by many for your strenght, character and courage. Now you will also be missed by many.

RIP sweet boy....you deserve to be healthy and happy again.

(((((( Hugs to Gina ))))))))

Flatcoatluver
06-29-2006, 05:34 PM
OH Gina (((HUGS))) I am so sorry. Rip Miles.

critters
06-29-2006, 05:44 PM
Catty1 Yes. Sometimes when they fail they can shrink and/or scar. :( Poor Gina and poor Miles.

.sarah
06-29-2006, 06:14 PM
Gina I am so sorry (((HUGS)))

RIP Miles :(

Prairie Purrs
06-29-2006, 06:43 PM
How sad to lose another of PT's beloved orangie boys. RIP, brave Miles.

Laura's Babies
06-29-2006, 06:48 PM
Farewell Miles, have a good journey.

Cinder & Smoke
06-29-2006, 07:10 PM
http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/frown.gif

<sniff>

Hi God ~

Thanks fur doin everything You could for Dear lil Miles ...

Please give him a really *nice* spot up onna Bridge ... he deserves it.

Hold Gina in Your arms, God --- she needs to Feel Your Love.

Thanks, God.

/s/ http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/frown.gif Boots da Kat anna Prayer Pups

---------------------------------------------------

{{{Hugs}}} Gina, BIG {{{Hugs}}}

Take comfort knowing that Miles is pain free and healthy at The Bridge ...
and that he'll be watching over you for the rest of your life.

/s/ http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/frown.gif Phred

catlover4ever
06-29-2006, 07:12 PM
RIP Sweet Miles, you traveled to the Bridge in your meowmie's arms, always smile down on her.

catmandu
06-29-2006, 07:40 PM
Little Miles will be with us tomorrow as we go to the Sub Shop, for the Roast Beef Sub with dipping sauce.
Miles was a good Cat, and its a shame that he couldnt be there for our parcel.
But he will be there in spirit, and will be a Great Pet Angel, and will be so happy to see his Mewomie.
One Fine Day.

karlyb
06-30-2006, 12:34 AM
This is just too, too sad. Poor little Miles and Gina. They've been through so much together. Miles knew it was time to let go and travel on to the other side. Gina, he'll always be your sweet baby Miles. I am sorry for your loss.

Sevaede
06-30-2006, 02:55 AM
Poor Gina and poor Miles. My thoughts are with you, Gina. :( RIP sweet boy

BC_MoM
06-30-2006, 02:59 AM
Ugh. :( I'm so sorry Gina. *hugs*
God bless you, Miles.

kb2yjx
06-30-2006, 07:56 AM
Gina, I am so very sorry to read about Miles. He was very much loved by you and I am sure you have many cherished memories. Sleep softly, dear Miles...

Cataholic
06-30-2006, 08:18 AM
Gina, I just **know** your love and dedication carried Miles safely to the other side, where he now will be your angel, looking over you. Rest softfully, Miles. Your mommy will miss you tremendously, as will we all.

Gina, you have been given more to deal with than most anyone I know. You must be a woman of tremendous character and worth. Gentle hugs for you at this most difficult time.

smokey the elder
06-30-2006, 09:40 AM
Oh, I'm so sorry! God must have a need for several orange angels at this time, it seems. Play nice with Ralph Syracuse, Lucas and all the other kitties.

Daisy and Delilah
06-30-2006, 10:33 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with you Gina :( Rest in Peace little one and play hard at the bridge :(

anna_66
06-30-2006, 01:32 PM
Big {{{HUGS}}} to you Gina.

RIP Miles

mrspunkysmom
06-30-2006, 08:44 PM
Gina, I am so sorry for your loss.

Anne

cloverfdx
06-30-2006, 09:15 PM
Oh Gina i am so sorry {{hugs}}. You will be in my thoughts. Rest easy Miles :(.

Kater
06-30-2006, 09:15 PM
Oh no, what a shock. I am so sorry to read this, Gina. :( Please accept my sincere condolences.
***Hugs*** to you and the whole ark during this most difficult time. RIP always, Miles.

rosethecopycat
06-30-2006, 10:25 PM
Oh Miles, you tried so hard to stay with your mama.
Be renewed and strong at the bridge and wait for your mama to find you.
One Fine Day.

Candles lit over Florida tonight. Singing soft songs for Gina.

Godspeed.

Randi
07-01-2006, 10:14 AM
I'm so sorry Miles had to cross to the RB. :( He knows you did all you could, and he was very loved.

Rest in peace, dear Miles!

((((hugs))))

Zippy
07-01-2006, 10:23 AM
I am so sorry about Miles.((((Hugs))))

CalliesMom
07-01-2006, 10:39 AM
:( I'm so sorry to hear this. I did not know he was so ill. Play hard at the RB, Miles.

luvofallhorses
07-01-2006, 11:16 AM
I'm so sorry, Gina. :( ((hugs)) R.I.P. Miles. :(

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-01-2006, 11:30 AM
OMG, I am so sorry..... . This is making me speechless.... :( :(

Poor Gina, you have been through so much lately.... . I have tremendous respect for you!! I know that Miles was VERY special to you, and he prooved
that you were special to him too, by going to the Bridge on HIS decision. Straight from your arms to the Bridge...
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20474%20rainbow_bridge.gif

Have a great time there sweet Miles! You will find lots of our RB-kitties there, ready to welcome you!

http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20786%20Sydney.bmp

krazyaboutkatz
07-02-2006, 12:07 AM
Gina, I'm so sorry to hear about Miles.:( Now he's painfree and happily playing at Rainbow Bridge. RIP sweet Miles.:(

Sonia59
07-04-2006, 11:27 AM
RIP dear Miles. You deserves playing hard with all your new friends at the RB.
Gina, (((((Hugs)))))

furrykidsmother
07-04-2006, 12:52 PM
RIP dear Miles! Play hard and be happy!

Corinna
07-04-2006, 03:21 PM
So sorry to hear about thst sweetie Miles> Hug to you and the whole Ark

orangemm
07-05-2006, 04:47 AM
Hugs to you, Gina. You must be devastated by the loss of your dear boy; all of us share your grief and sadness.

Try to remember he is in a better place now, free of pain. Rest easy, sweet Miles.

(((((hugs)))))

Pawsitive Thinking
07-05-2006, 07:46 AM
I am so sorry to hear about little Miles. RIP sweetie

Logan
07-05-2006, 08:21 AM
Oh Gina, I am so sorry for your loss. Miles knew he was loved and in the end, that is exactly what matters for all of us and our furry friends.

Logan

sandragonfly
07-05-2006, 10:10 AM
posted by calliesmom
I'm so sorry to hear this. I did not know he was so ill.

me either.. :(

-------
he was helpless, I was helpless.

still am, in shock of his sudden death. burncheeks from wiping a lot, salty tears stinging them. I keep waking up another morning without him in my face, nipping my nose. he was the only knight cat who'd make sure the ark had their breakfast and dinner. the meow leader.

very selfishly of me for wanting third, fourth, fifth opinion .. I loved you so very much, I never wanted you to go but you were ready, too bad I wasn't.

crying is SO unbearable..

so unbearable. especially I don't understand what happened. :( :( :(

I just want to be gone and go with you too. everytime I think or realize you're really gone.. my whole nerve system shrink. and I haven't been breathing right past few days, uncomfortable bugs going around in my heart..

my love baby, I miss you so, sooo much. :(

Kirsten
07-05-2006, 10:35 AM
(((Gina)))

I'm so very very sorry that you lost Miles!

Kirsten

JenBKR
07-05-2006, 11:18 AM
Oh Gina, sorry I am late on this but I am so very sorry that you lost Miles. He is not in any pain anymore, and he's having a good time at the RB. ((((hugs)))) to you and the ark