PDA

View Full Version : REMY today's dog

My78NovaTa
06-27-2006, 04:50 AM
I saw you feed your dog greenies. I read an article that was on AOL a few months back. There have been problems with dogs (many had eaten them for years) who got blocked bowels with them. Some have died. If you like I can try and find that article again for you just email me at [email protected].

LHCamry
06-27-2006, 06:53 AM
Remey...What a handsome little fellow you are. I had one just like you years ago. I bet you are very special.Happy that you had a loving family to take care of you when you were so sick. That is very special. Congratulations on DOTD.have a wonderful life.
A Dog Lover :p :p :p

Daisy and Delilah
06-27-2006, 07:09 AM
We love your little Elvis impression sweetie!! What a cutie pie you are. We're sorry to hear how sick you were but so happy to hear that you're doing so great now. You look mahvelous there buddy!! Congratulations on your big day in the spotlight as our handsome DOTD!! Please have the family give you tons of kisses for us and maybe a special Greenie is in order to complete the celebration ;) Happiness always to you and your family Mister Cutie Patootie!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny :confused: Florida :cool: :cool:

K9soul
06-27-2006, 09:07 AM
Good morning sweet Remy! Or should I say Elvis? ;). Wow do you ever have the life. A wonderful forever family, good times, good music and pug parties, what more could a fun-loving guy like you ask for? I'm so very glad to read you are back to your chipper self and that you made it through that scary time of beign sick :(. You obviously received the best care possible by your people and your vet. Remy, I hope today you have an extra fun and happy day with ALL of your favorite activities, music and treats! Congratulations on being our SUPER adorable Dog of the Day!

blue girl
06-27-2006, 09:53 AM
Remy, I just loved reading about you; your bio was very interesting....100 different sounds--that's amazing! Your Elvis impersonation is great and you are just too cute!
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Ginger's Mom
06-27-2006, 11:54 AM
Oh Remy, it is so nice meeting you today. Ginger would fall head over heals in love with you (she loves anyone who can do the Elvis lip-curl, and she is a sucker for Pugs). You sure are a handsome guy, and it sounds like you know how to have a good time, too. What a party animal. :D Congratulations on being our very special Dog of the Day.

Pam
06-27-2006, 01:19 PM
Oh Remy you are a cutie patootie for sure! Your Elvis lip is a hoot! Surely no one would ever sing *you ain't nothin' but a hound dog* in your presence! :p You are a fine example of puggilyness and I am totally smitten! Maybe you'd better stop chasing your adorable curly puggily tail. Your human seems worried that you might straighten it out! I have to tell you, though, Remy that even if you did you would still be #1 in my book. Congrats to our cool, cool Dog of the Day! :cool:

beeniesmom
06-27-2006, 01:38 PM
Congratulations REMY for being todays Dog of the day!
You are a cutie and very deserving!

Coondoglover
06-27-2006, 02:20 PM
Hey, Remy! You are so cute in your photo doing your Elvis impersonation. You seem to have quite a personality, too! I hope you get to dance around to your favorite song today and get lots of belly rubs! Congrats on DOTD! :D

lizbud
06-27-2006, 03:43 PM
Hi Remy,

First I must say how happy I am that you overcame your illness completely.You are just adorable & I too love your lip curl. :D My dog
Buddy did that sometimes. It's impossible not to laugh at that. Happy
congrats on being honored today as our DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs baby. :)

tatsxxx11
06-27-2006, 04:28 PM
Greetings Remy from a fellow Cape Codder, well, you were born there!:) I've fallen head over heels in love with you too, Remy! Oh that face is a heartmelter, and heartstealer for sure...but Elvis impersonations? Yup, can't miss that trademark lip curl!:D What a guy, and what a fab bio. your person has shared with us. Me thinks your human is just as special and entertaining as you...a perfect match!:) And I'm with you Remy, gotta love those Pussycat Dolls!:D Oh, thank goodness you're all recovered from your bout with pneumonia! Take care and be well, you've got a lot of living, loving and lip curling to do! ;) Congratulations to our Pugliest, most precious Dog of the Day, REMY!!! Hugs and kisses to you, adorable one! Hope you're enjoying a super fab, fun filled "top dog" day!!! And please, we need a photo of one of those "all Pug" Saturday soires.:D

gjd4ever
06-27-2006, 11:40 PM
Aren't you the photogenic little guy!!! :) We'd love to see pics of you in your Halloween costume or of you when you're asleep. :) Personally, I'd like to hear some of your 'growls/snorts/barks/grumbles/howls'. ;) Happy DOTD to you. :cool: