PDA

View Full Version : Aww, Look at this Beautiful Boy.

Roxyluvsme13
06-25-2006, 10:51 PM
I'm so in love..
But it's horrible what people can do to animals :(.
Woalla (http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=6482856)
http://wwww.petfinder.com/fotos/TN94/TN94.6482856-1-x.jpg

Grace
06-26-2006, 06:53 AM
That poor baby. As far as the previous so-called owner, I say let the punishment fit the crime.

CultureJunky
07-01-2006, 05:02 AM
Oh my goodness, did they shave the fur because it was matted or was it something worse? Also did he lose his eye cause of an infection?
Does anybody know anything else about this cat?
I wish I lived in America sometimes so I could have this cat and others I've seen that so desperately need homes :(
People who are cruel to animals should be hanged as far as I'm concerned.

zoey
07-01-2006, 11:40 AM
God bless him. He's a lovely cat and will make the right person a beloved pet. *prayer*

Alysser
07-01-2006, 01:06 PM
I can't believe he's still nice after what someone did to him. I wish I was closer! :(

Roxyluvsme13
07-01-2006, 01:27 PM
I would totally adopt him if I could, but I know Skye would get severely jealous.. Maybe somebody else in TN could adopt him? :D

Danegirl2208
07-01-2006, 02:18 PM
oh, poor baby..wish i could help :(

LittleOrangeKitten
07-01-2006, 08:47 PM
Does this baby have a good chance of getting adopted? If not, I live in Huntsville, AL and would love to fiind out more about him. I have two cats - how does this baby like other kitties?

Roxyluvsme13
07-01-2006, 08:51 PM
Does this baby have a good chance of getting adopted? If not, I live in Huntsville, AL and would love to fiind out more about him. I have two cats - how does this baby like other kitties?
Dunno, but I would gladly email about him for you if you'd like. I live a little less than 30 minutes away from there.. so..

LittleOrangeKitten
07-01-2006, 10:12 PM
Would you please? He's had such a hard time - I would love to help if I could. Which city do you live in, if you don't mind my asking?

Roxyluvsme13
07-01-2006, 10:23 PM
I live in Johnson City, TN. I'm not sure if they do out of state adoptions though, but I'll email them.

CultureJunky
07-02-2006, 05:52 AM
I find that quite odd that they don't do out of state adoptions. I guess perhaps it's cause they would not be able to keep and eye on who'd adopted the cat and make sure of their continuing welfare?
I don't think there are restrictions like that in the UK. I mean I live in Wales and I think if I wanted to adopt a cat from England or Scotland say I could go to a shelter and adopt one, I dont' think they'd not allow it.
It seem a bit of silly red tape when there could be somebody who's willing and loving enough to want to take care of an animal and yet they're not allowed cause it's in a different state. It just seems so stupid.

I hope you can find out more about him and that you could adopt him. I think this cat would need somebody who has experience of cats and can really get him to trust you and turn into the loving cat he no doubt is underneath (L)

Laura's Babies
07-02-2006, 09:05 AM
I would love to see him a year from now after a year of loving and proper care.. Poor baby... Those people should be hanged!

Miss Z
07-02-2006, 11:52 AM
:eek: :( :eek: :(

Poor sweetie, if I could meet his so-called owners right now I think I'd put their lights out. LittleOrangeKitten, I hope you can give him a home. It would be great to know that he'll be going somewhere where he can be truly loved.

Roxyluvsme13
07-02-2006, 04:00 PM
I think I know the case he was rescued from. It was him along with a bunch of other cats, and I'm pretty sure they rescued them from a Puppy mill-like situation. I'm going to check my email and see if I have any response yet.

kb2yjx
07-05-2006, 06:25 PM
Sweet little boy!! I hope you find the very best FOREVER home, You deserve it!!!

Roxyluvsme13
07-05-2006, 06:32 PM
Still no reply from them..:/

LittleOrangeKitten
07-05-2006, 07:29 PM
As long as he is getting good attention and care and love...that's all that matters. He needs to know not all people are bad.

Court
07-08-2006, 04:36 PM
Please let us know if this precious baby finds a home. I'm crying as I write this. I live in North Bama, and if he can't find a home, I would be willing to take him in. I know that someone else spoke up first, and that's fine but if it doesn't work out with them, let me know. Thanks...

GreyhoundGirl
07-08-2006, 04:40 PM
Oh my goodness, did they shave the fur because it was matted or was it something worse? Also did he lose his eye cause of an infection?
Does anybody know anything else about this cat?
I wish I lived in America sometimes so I could have this cat and others I've seen that so desperately need homes :(
People who are cruel to animals should be hanged as far as I'm concerned.

HANGED?!?!?!!?!? Burning at the stake as far as i'm concerned, the poor creature, what did she ever do? :( :mad: :eek: :( :mad: :eek: :( :mad:

I'm ashamed of being human :o ...

LittleOrangeKitten
07-08-2006, 08:55 PM
*smiling* Looks like this sweet darling won't have any problem finding a loving home! Thank God for people with hearts, souls and compassion.

jazzcat
07-08-2006, 08:57 PM
If you click on the link she provided in the first post it says "I've been adopted from Petfinder.com" across the top. He got a home! Lets hope he has nothing but happy days filled with love from now on. Poor sweet little guy.