PDA

View Full Version : Jimm!

mrsbnatural
06-24-2006, 06:18 AM
My goodness...aren't you the lovely doggy? I've never seen nor heard of your breed before. But like all doggies, you know just what to do to get extra food, huh? :p

Have a wonderful day!

Coondoglover
06-24-2006, 07:07 AM
Hi, Jimm! You are very handsome and have a beautiful coat. What an amazing guard dog you are! I would feel safe with you in my house. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD! :D

lbaker
06-24-2006, 09:41 AM
Jimm you are just amazing!! Congrats on DOTD status... you deserve it every day!! Good dog :)

RedHedd
06-24-2006, 11:09 AM
What a beautiful dog! I've never seen nor heard of your breed, but you are absolutely gorgeous! With those ears I'm sure you could fly like an angel!

*LabLoverKEB*
06-24-2006, 01:16 PM
What a handsome boy you are, Jimm! Congratulations, on being our DOTD!
I have heard of this breed because they had a breed profile in Dog Fancy.. :D :p

lizbud
06-24-2006, 04:16 PM
Hello Jimm,

I too never had heard of your breed before meeting you today. I looked
your breed today and found that you are a very unique & ancient breed.
I wonderful hunter and great friend to your family.Happy congratulations
on being our very special & honored DOG OF THE DAY. :) Hope you enjoy
your special day Jimm. :)

K9soul
06-24-2006, 04:36 PM
Hello beautiful Jimm. I thought you were a Pharaoh hound when I first saw your picture. Your breed looks remarkably like that. I just had to look up more and was fascinated to read the history behind your amazing breed. You're certainly a stunning boy and I thank you for warming my heart and putting a smile on my face today. Congratulations Jimm, our most deserving and unique dog of the day!

Daisy and Delilah
06-24-2006, 05:54 PM
What a handsome man you are Jimm!! We're just taken aback with your incredible good looks. We've never heard of your breed before so it's a great pleasure to be in your company today. We loved hearing of your clever trick to get more food. It sure sounds like your good looks are only equalled by your great charm and intelligence. Congrats on your big day sweetie. We don't have a doggie like you on Pet Talk so it's perfect if your loving family decides to join and keep us abreast of your growth and adventures. Please have Mom deliver some kisses from us today and we wish you all continued happiness always. :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

cyber-sibes
06-24-2006, 09:17 PM
Congratulations on being the special DOTD, Jimm. My, you're a handsome fellow! I've never heard of your breed either. I also thought maybe you were a Pharoh hound. You sound like one clever boy, too - and very loved by your family.

Sevaede
06-24-2006, 09:58 PM
Congratulations, cute boy! :D I, as well, thought you were a Pharaoh Hound at first. You look like a sweetie! Again, Congrats on DOTD!

karlyb
06-24-2006, 10:58 PM
Hello, handsome Jimm! You look like you are laughing at the funny trick you played on your family to get more food! I bet you can hear people walking with those ears of yours and that makes you a great guard dog. I enjoyed reading about you today and learning about your breed. Jimm, you are a wonderful DOTD and I hope you had a special day!