PDA

View Full Version : Woody !!!

gjd4ever
06-21-2006, 08:27 AM
Woody, dude ... you're the man!!! :) It sounds like you'd be fun to hang out with and play with. :) Have fun today with your pal, Wilson, as our DOTD!!! :cool:

irish
06-21-2006, 10:06 AM
Woody, what a smart beagle boy you are. Getting your own ice cubes and opening the door to go out and potty! You need to teach doggy classes. Hope you're having a great day with your family and your buddy Wilson. Wishing you lots of hugs and treats. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

blue girl
06-21-2006, 11:31 AM
Woody, what a handsome boy you are--and so smart and talented too! Your family must work very hard with you to teach you so many neat tricks. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

LHCamry
06-21-2006, 01:52 PM
Hi Woody...You are a handsome fellow. And very smart too. I wish you could teach my two little girls to open the door to go outside.Beagles are very smart dogs. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful day.
A Dog Lover :p :p :p

Coondoglover
06-21-2006, 02:23 PM
Hi, Woody! You are a handsome beagle boy, and quite talented, too! I'd like to see that ice cube trick you can do. That's pretty good. I hope you are having a great day. Congrats on DOTD! :D

tatsxxx11
06-21-2006, 02:40 PM
Hi there Woody! What a beautiful Beagle boy you are and how I love that name:cool: Don't ask me why, it just suits you so perfectly!:D I'm a huge fan of Beagles and you sweet boy, are everything we covet in your terrific breed...smart, talented, handsome and adorable as they come!!! :) Now don't forget to remind your humans (each and every day!) just how lucky they are to have a super special pup like you in their lives!:D;) Congratulations to you precious Woody, our extra special, most deserving Dog of the Day!:) Hope you're having fun, fun, fun on your special day!:) Please have the humans give you lots of extra hugs and kisses and some treats for me!:D

lizbud
06-21-2006, 04:22 PM
Hi Woody,

Betcha didn't know that Beagles are one of my very favorite dogs. :)
It is so good to meet you today baby.It's great to have family who love
you & friends to share play time with. Well Woody, you have both. Many
happy congratulations on being our honored pooch as DOG OF THE DAY. :)

Chica
06-21-2006, 05:31 PM
Woody, you are the cutest beagel! :) You sound so smart!!!You can get ice cubes for yourself, wow!!!!!!!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/3.gif

luvofallhorses
06-21-2006, 08:23 PM
Hi there, handsome, Woody! :) You sound very smart! :) I hope you get to have some hot dogs, a long walk, and get to run up down and down with Wilson today!! :D Enjoy your special day, sweetie pie and congrats on being our dotd! :D

captain
06-22-2006, 12:14 AM
Woody,
You sure suit your name ......... what a great expression you have on your face too.

Hope you had a wonderful DOTD day today. :D