PDA

View Full Version : hopefully someone can help me...

porchcricket13
06-15-2006, 06:36 PM
i;ve had my water dragon since about september and since then she has been eating every other day, which is normal...she usually eats crickets and wax worms...i've tried to feed her veggies and fruit, meal worms, and feeder fish also....none of which she was the least bit interested in so i was fine with giving her crickets and wax worms....now she is refusing the crickets...i know that wax worms are fatty and that they should never be her only diet...but i can't seem to get her to eat anything else...i was told to try and starve her out of it...and against my better judgement i tried...that lasted a week...then i tried to feed her the crickets and she refused to eat...she hadn't eaten in almost 2 weeks and i had to break down and give her worms...i don't know what else to do...if anyone has any advice i would really appreciate the help...i'm just trying to help her stay healthy...

Jods
06-26-2006, 09:11 PM
how many crickets are you putting in the cage she may be eating them and you just aren't noticing cuz there are so many left could this be possible?

porchcricket13
06-29-2006, 09:20 PM
i've gotten into the habit of removing all the ones she doesn't eat because they bite her...but if i give her 10 she eats between 1 and 3...but she devours the worms...usually over 5....she needs to eat something...