PDA

View Full Version : I named my bettas!

finn's mom
06-14-2006, 02:12 PM
I haven't been able to get any new pictures, though...so, for now, I just wanted to see what you guys thought! If you look at my thread about joining the betta bandwagon, you'll see the two bettas I just brought home. I've been trying to come up with names, and, now I think I have them. Rush is French and it means "red haired", so, that's what I'm calling the male with the red tail. And, Wyatt is Old English/Old French and means "little warrior/water", so, I thought that would be a good name for a betta. That's what I'm calling the male with the peach in his tail. :) I'll try to get new pictures soon, but, they're hard to photograph!

zoomer
06-14-2006, 02:16 PM
Those are really cute names! Great names for your two :)

finn's mom
06-14-2006, 02:20 PM
Those are really cute names! Great names for your two :)

;) hey thanks!

Argranade
06-14-2006, 02:29 PM
Those names are realy good and made up and of course origonal and uniqe. :)

I realy rather have a pet with a diff name than a plain old name like max or flip lol not saying those arent good names but there just used ALOT!.

finn's mom
06-14-2006, 02:44 PM
Those names are realy good and made up and of course origonal and uniqe. :)

I realy rather have a pet with a diff name than a plain old name like max or flip lol not saying those arent good names but there just used ALOT!.

Thanks! I was just talking to Husky Mom about how much fun it is to look up names and meanings...I love it! I was trying to find stuff that meant fighter or something with water...or something based on their colors...I have a friend who has a son named Wyatt. Not sure if I'll tell her I named my fish that. ;)

Zippy
06-14-2006, 03:55 PM
Love your names :D

Roxyluvsme13
06-14-2006, 03:56 PM
Yay, they have names! They fit them, too :D.

Chilli
06-14-2006, 06:32 PM
I love the names! I have such a hard time coming up with names for my bettas... I still have two un-named. :D

finn's mom
06-15-2006, 09:05 AM
I love the names! I have such a hard time coming up with names for my bettas... I still have two un-named. :D

THanks! You can always check out www.babynamesworld.com and find all kinds of names in there. ;)

And, thanks everyone else, for checking out my bettas and their new names!