PDA

View Full Version : Bangz

Pam
06-13-2006, 05:21 AM
Dear little Bangz you are just one adorable little boy! I am melting, melting, melting! :) I loved meeting you today and reading all about you. I think your People Parents have to be just about the luckiest people in the world. Who wouldn't want to know that their *guard dog* is at home safely protecting their home and ready to shower them with love when they walk through the door at night. I hope your day is filled with doggie ice cream and pig ears and maybe a run in the park too as you have been crowned our very special Dog of the Day! :cool:

gemini9961
06-13-2006, 06:20 AM
Bangz you are too cute. I do love Maltese's and you are no exception. Congrats on DOTD and I hope your People Parents spoil you today.

shihtzulover850
06-13-2006, 09:06 AM
Oh My Gosh you are just to cute!!! :eek: :eek: AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW That cute little face who could resist!!! How sweet you are! aawwww youu are just to cute! Where is the cuteness overload warning????!!!! Congratulations you little cutie!!! :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek:

blue girl
06-13-2006, 09:52 AM
Bangz, I can't believe how absolutely adorable you are!
You still look like a puppy even if you are already 3yrs old.
How lucky you are to be so loved by your People Parents and to be able to sleep all day--we all wish we had your schedule! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
(love your name!)

luvofallhorses
06-13-2006, 11:42 AM
Hi there, Bangz. What a cutie you are! :) You sound very special and loved. I hope you get to go to the park on your special day and get to have dawgie ice cream and pig ears! :) Enjoy your special day, honey! :) and congrats on being our dotd! :D

KitCat
06-13-2006, 12:05 PM
What a lovable little doggie!

Ginger's Mom
06-13-2006, 03:44 PM
Oh Bangz, aren't you just the cutest little boy. I am sure your People Parents love you very much. How nice it must be to come home to such a cutie-pie, and get to take you for walks and play sessions at the park. I hope you have lots of fun and get a doggie ice cream for being our very special Dog of the Day.

lizbud
06-13-2006, 04:21 PM
Hello Bangz,

I'm so glad you get a walk after your people come home. My pups love
that too.I'll bet the mailman looks forward to your saying HOWDY every
day. Just gotta keep those people on their toes. :D Happy congrats on
being chosen for special honors as our sweetheart DOG OF THE DAY. :)

tatsxxx11
06-13-2006, 04:25 PM
Hey sweetie! Bangz, you are one cutie patootie, that's for sure!:D Love that fluffy white coat and black, button nose!:D Yes indeedy, your people parents sure do love their boy; what's NOT to love!:D I hope your having a super fun day, Bangz...hope you fit in some fun off leash park time,running your little paws off, getting good and tired and hopefully tonight,to top it all off, doggie ice cream and lots of cuddles!:D You're such a sweetie Bangz and it was a pleasure getting to know you! Enjoy your well earned reign as our most deserving Dog of the Day, and EVERY day of your wonderful life! Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful boy!:)

Chica
06-13-2006, 07:37 PM
You are an adorable puppy!!!!! :) I had a friend who had a maltese! His name was Georgie! He barked alot!!You have a very nice life what what you described. I am so happy for you!!! :)