PDA

View Full Version : Simba

chocolatepuppy
05-18-2006, 05:03 AM
Simba, you are just the sweetest pooch! I'll bet you are a lot of fun playing hide and seek. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day! :D

Daisy and Delilah
05-18-2006, 06:37 AM
You're a doll face little man! We ♥ Simba!! We would love to pick you up and give you millions of kisses. Belly rubs? We're there for you cutie pie. Who wouldn't want to give you belly rubs little guy? Please have Mom do the honors for us since we can't be there today ;) Hide and seek sounds like the perfect Beagle game and we know you're an expert at sniffing out the loot. How cute you are to take over the warm spot on the couch when someone gets up. Congrats on your big day sweetheart!! We wish you all continued happiness. Have fun playing all day with Mom and all your pals. It's a pleasure to meet you and maybe Mom will join Pet Talk now so we can see more of you :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

BOBS DAD
05-18-2006, 08:25 AM
You know I have a soft spot for Beagles! I used to say there were only 2 breeds of dogs. Beagles and Others. Now after PT and some better education (from folks here)... I concede maybe another 50 or 60... BUT THAT'S IT!!! Beagles and 50 others!!!

Congrats on DOTD!!! :D :D :D

blue girl
05-18-2006, 09:07 AM
Simba, how cute are you! I just love those sad eyes of yours. You remind me of my girl, Natasha, who also steals our spot on the couch and will roll over every chance she gets to get a tummy rub. Sounds like you bring lots of joy to your family! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

lvpets2002
05-18-2006, 09:26 AM
;) You are so adorable wittle Simba ***** CONGRATS ON DOG OF THE DAY *****

lute
05-18-2006, 09:39 AM
what a cutie! CONGRATS ON DOTD!!! :D

shihtzulover850
05-18-2006, 09:50 AM
Awww you are absolutely adorable! I thought you were just an adorably cute puppy when I first saw your pic. Congrats as DOTD! :D :D :D :D

Jax
05-18-2006, 10:44 AM
What an adorable pooch you are Simba! You have such a soft and pretty little face - too cute! Congrats to HANDSOME SIMBA! :) :D :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-18-2006, 12:02 PM
What a clever doggie you are, Simba: jumping on the pre-warmed couch!!
Have lots of extra treats today, sweet Dog-of-the-Day!!!

tatsxxx11
05-18-2006, 01:28 PM
Oh Simba!!! What a beautiful, Beagle boy you are!:D Awww, what a face! lol I want to cover that sweet, soft nose of yours with kisses! Pre warmed couch, eh? I think that's what they call, leading a "dog's life!":) Well, no pooch is more deserving of all the best things in life than you! I got all mushy reading how very loved you are Simba; lots of human love and furry friends to keep you busy, safe and "warm!"

Congatuations to you precious Simba, our most adorable and deserving DOG OF THE DAY! Hope you and your proud person have rounded up your furpals and are enjoying a very happy and fun filled day!:) Lots of hugs and kisses to you, precious Simba!:)

Alysser
05-18-2006, 01:35 PM
:D Simba, you are a VERY handsome beagle. What a wonderful dog you are! You have the cutest face of any beagle around! :D Congrats on being the DOTD, you deserve it fully!

gjd4ever
05-18-2006, 02:45 PM
Ahh ... so much cuteness in such an adorable package. :) Sounds like you really appreciate the pre-warmed couch seating at your house. Happy DOTD to you. :cool:

lizbud
05-18-2006, 03:08 PM
Hello Simba,

What a adorable pup. :) You would make a very best friend for
any lucky person. I'm so glad to hear that you have a happy and
loving family. Congrats on being chosen for DOG OF THS DAY. :)

Coondoglover
05-18-2006, 04:44 PM
Hi, Simba-- You are so adorable! I love your sweet face. I hope you are enjoying your special day and are lounging on the couch getting belly rubs! Congrats on DOTD! :D

Chica
05-18-2006, 06:47 PM
Hello Simba, :)
You are so adorable!!!!!You are a cutie!!!! ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/3.gif

on being DOTD!!!!!

Chica
05-18-2006, 06:51 PM
Hello Simba!!!!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/3.gif
on being DOTD!!!!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/BigWink2.gif

luvofallhorses
05-18-2006, 11:12 PM
Simba,

you are a gorgeous hound boy! :) congrats on being our very own dotd! :D hugs and kisses to you sweetheart! :)