PDA

View Full Version : Mickey!!

shihtzulover850
05-17-2006, 09:18 AM
Good Morning Mickey! Congratulations! How neat to have a cockapoo as dog of the day! ;) I think you have an adorable picture. I hope the grass tasted good! ;) I like how you practice your southern accent. I have family in Virginia. Have a wonderful day!! :D :D :D :D

Jax
05-17-2006, 09:42 AM
Mickey, you are just adorable! You look so sweet smiling at the sun in your pic - what a cutie! It was nice to meet you. Congrats to BEAUUUTIFUL MICKEY!! :) :D :)

irish
05-17-2006, 12:02 PM
Ah Mickey, you are so pretty. I wish I could walk with you in the park, I know we would have fun. It's very nice of you to keep Mommy company when Daddy can't be home, and you even tolerate the cat! Hope you're having a good day full of treats and hugs. Wish I could kiss your lovely smushy face. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

blue girl
05-17-2006, 12:53 PM
Mickey, what a face! You look so happy in your picture!
I'm sure you bring lots of love and laughs to your mommy and daddy. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Rachel
05-17-2006, 01:00 PM
Yes, our house is thrilled to see a cockapoo as Dog of the Day. And you, little Micky, are an excellent representative of all the qualities which we love. From reading your bio, I would conclude that your family is very appreciative to have you in their lives and that your life is not only good but very full. Thank you for serving today as our Dog of the Day and for letting others meet and greet you and see what a special dog you are. As for the cat, Hannah suggests you turn your head the other way. What you don't see, isn't there. Well, at least that is her motto.

lizbud
05-17-2006, 04:12 PM
Hello Mickey,

What a pleasure to meet you today Mickey. In your picture you
look like you are about to break into a big grin for the camera. :) I am
so glad to hear that you are living the good life with people who love
you to pieces. Happy congrats on being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY.

animallovernw
05-17-2006, 06:52 PM
Hello you sweet thing. You are an interesting combo of poodle and cocker!
I have a soft spot for fluffy, "benji" type canines..... ;)
You look quite happy in your picture having a bite of grass.

I hope you and your feline companion, Jessica have a grrrrrreat day.
Enjoy the limelight and thanks for being the dog of the day....you brightened
up ours.... :cool: :cool:

Jasmine's Mom :eek:

Daisy and Delilah
05-17-2006, 07:50 PM
It sounds like you have a very special relationship with your Mom, Mickey. We can imagine how much you miss your Dad though. We hope you all get to be together soon. We love your cute little facie as you're munching on that grass in your charming photo. What a cute boy you are Mr. Mickey. How cool that you practice your southern accent. Dad will be so proud when he hears it ;) Congrats on your big day sweetheart. We want you to tell Mom to give you lots of extra kisses from us and we wish you all continued happiness!! Maybe Mom could join Pet Talk so we can see more of you! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah :cool: :cool:

Chica
05-17-2006, 08:13 PM
Hello Mickey, CONGRATULATIONS ON DOTD!!!!!!!You are a lucky puppy!!!!What a nice life you have!!!

tatsxxx11
05-18-2006, 01:23 PM
Oh Mickey!!! I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful smile than yours!:D You sure are lapping up that sunshine, aren't you? lol A doggie who knows how to lap up life, that's my kind of pup!:) Well, it's a long way from VA to Upstate NY but the move doesn't seem to have phased you one bit, Mickey! After all, it is all about the love and in that dept. your cup runneth over, right sweetheart? Hope you're still celebrating your much deserved Dog of the Day nod, cutie! Please have your Mom give you lots of extra hugs and kisses for me! You're one precious pup, Mickey!:)