PDA

View Full Version : Dora

LHCamry
05-14-2006, 06:08 AM
Dora....You are a beautiful lady..and you have beautiful babies. I would love to hold them. I bet you are a very good mom. You look like you would be.
Have your mom give you a hug for me. Congratulations on DOTD.
Have a wonderful life with your family.
A Dog Lover :p :p :p

Daisy and Delilah
05-14-2006, 06:37 AM
You're a very beautiful girl Dora and your little babies are adorable. Happy Mother's Day sweetheart. Congratulations to you for being our Mother's Day DOTD. We hope you have a very fun day there in Macedonia. Please have Mom give you lots of kisses and hugs from us here in Florida USA. Happiness to you and your loving family always, gorgeous Dora!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

Coondoglover
05-14-2006, 06:54 AM
Happy Mother's Day, Dora! You are a beautiful girl, and your puppies are adorable! I hope you are having a great day. Congrats on DOTD! :D

KYS
05-14-2006, 07:53 AM
Congratulations for being DOTD DORA!!! :D

senorita02
05-14-2006, 09:35 AM
Happy Mothers Day sweet Dora!
You are a beautiful German Sheperd, and your pups are gorgeous too!
Congrats on your big day, and on being a first time Mother!

shihtzulover850
05-14-2006, 09:36 AM
:rolleyes: :p ;) Congratulations Dora!!! You are very sweet!! Give those puppies kisses for me! :D :D :D :D :) And Happy Mother's Day Sweet mother. :D

gjd4ever
05-14-2006, 11:24 AM
Happy Mother's Day, Dora!!! :) Happy DOTD too!!! :cool:

lizbud
05-14-2006, 12:16 PM
Hello Dora,

Happy congratulations on your babies Momma. I'm not surprised you
are a good mom. I'll bet you could do almost anything asked of you
sweetheart. Your beauty & intelligence make you a wonderful friend
and a super DOG OF THE DAY.I wish you a long & happy life Dora. :)

Jax
05-14-2006, 03:47 PM
What a good mommy you are beautiful Dora!! Congrats! :)

tatsxxx11
05-14-2006, 04:59 PM
Happy Mother's Day, beautiful Dora! What a perfect choice you are for our extra special Mother's Day honors!:) How precious are you, posing so proudly with your adorable wee ones:) My heart is melting! Oh, I'll just bet you were, are the best mom ever!:) And yes, SO very beautiful and in true GSD fashion, so intelligent, loyal and loving!:) Congratulations to you beautiful Dora, our extra special and most deserving Mother's Day DOG OF THE DAY! Big hugs and kisses to you sweetheart!!! Hope you and your human mom are enjoying a very happy, very special day!:)