PDA

View Full Version : Cesare & Floriana

rosethecopycat
05-13-2006, 09:44 PM
Meet my two latest fosters. Seized from a breeder situation in S. FL.

Cesare is a lover boy, I can tell. He's talkative and gave me his belly his very first night here!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/rosethecopycat/Cesare.jpg

Floriana is tiny, but she's got a big voice for such a little girl. A bit skittish, she really wants to trust.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/rosethecopycat/Floriana.jpg

Both are sick and separated, because they are not fixed.

moosmom
05-13-2006, 11:10 PM
How beautiful they are! Now you know why I LOATHE breeders.

Killearn Kitties
05-14-2006, 04:29 AM
They are beautiful! I just love little Floriana.
Best wishes to you, babies!

jenluckenbach
05-14-2006, 05:05 AM
They are gorgeous. What breed are they? (they have long hair)

Cesare is such a fabulous color!!

CatLuvrs
05-14-2006, 07:08 AM
I love their coloring. What kind are they?

rosethecopycat
05-14-2006, 08:12 AM
Well, they got into "Siamese" rescue, so they are oriental types.
I think the rescue relaxes the criteria when a bad situation arises.
They really can't do that all the time, because they'd be inundated with:
Here, take my Himmy. I've got a Calico....get the idea?
Then the people who come to our web pages wouldn't see many Siamese and they'd leave.

Anyway,

The cats seized were supposedly purebreds. I don't see any 'show quality' animals here, probably just some irreputable breeder trying to make a buck. I think Cesare looks pretty mixy. He not got very definite points and he's got a floofy tail.He's definitely got blue eyes and a long muzzle. He's got a big Meezer yowl too.

Floriana is a Balinese. Close lying fur, but floofy tail.

There were 39 cats in this seizure. They went to a shelter, and most got URI there.

Now there are foster mamas all over trying to force feed and nurse sick cats all because of one person's irresponsibility.

:(

kitimom
05-14-2006, 08:13 AM
looks like Ms. Flori is a siamese (point unknown-will look at pic again) and the male looks like a siamese cross maybe a siamese-burmese mix. Both are gorgeous tho!!

kitimom
05-14-2006, 08:17 AM
Thanks Rose, I thought they looked like they had siamese or something along the oriental breed to them. Yeah, the RMSR (Rocky Mountain Siamese Rescue) has a mixed bag sometimes, too. They are very pretty too.

Laura's Babies
05-14-2006, 10:22 AM
They are both lovely babies, even in the condition they are in.. Just think what they will look like when they are healthy and fattened up, spoiled and pampered.

rosethecopycat
05-14-2006, 11:49 AM
Thanks Rose, I thought they looked like they had siamese or something along the oriental breed to them. Yeah, the RMSR (Rocky Mountain Siamese Rescue) has a mixed bag sometimes, too. They are very pretty too.

I try to help RMSR whenever I can. They are a fledgling rescue and have some cats that have large bills to cover.

Anybody who wants to check it out:

siameserescue.org

Rocky Mountain has cats needing sponsors. Check out Bandit and Smokey
:(

(this isn't really promotional, they are non-profit)
:cool:

Barbara
05-14-2006, 04:25 PM
Handsome Cesare and beautiful Floriana are so lucky they were found by you!

I am so glad all these 39 cats were rescued.