PDA

View Full Version : Cancel Measley Weasle notice! Found!

Scooby4
05-12-2006, 03:37 PM
Guess who just showed up? Measley Weasle!!! My dog's almost ate her too! Have no clue where's she's been. Thought I heard her in cabinent this morning but didn't see anything.
I was on the phone with a friend when she showed up. I started screaming and hung up the phone on accident. My poor friend thought I had been attacked! :rolleyes: Instead it was Measley :eek: .
She's extremely skinny and had some stains on her. I quickly gave her a bath and put her in her cage. She started eating and drinking pretty quickly. I am going to observe her for signs of any poisonings. I had rat poison throughout the house for awhile.
So it is still touch and go! However, she is grounded to her cage! Maybe my friend will still adopt her this weekend after all. I hope so, cause she scared me too badly and I was convinced I had killed her accidently. :( I am going to keep her in her cage and observe her for a few days. Thanks for the support! I couldn't live with myself for the last few days and looked like a "whacko" stalking the neighborhood screaming for her! Who names there ferret Measley Weasle anyways? ;)

catmandu
05-12-2006, 04:12 PM
The Pet Angel Search and Rescue Squad is pleased that they were able to find Measley Weasel and get her back to you.
They brought Measley a Ferret Bag from the Mandarin,and she loves it.
Another rescue By Your Pet Angels and Mine!

AbbyMom
05-12-2006, 10:14 PM
Oh my! So glad she's home. :D Can you post in Pet General to let everyone know?

RedHedd
05-14-2006, 07:38 PM
I'm glad she's back, but why is this in Cat Memorial? :confused:

AbbyMom
05-14-2006, 09:20 PM
An excited Scooby4 accidentally posted in Cat Memorial when she was aiming for Pet General.

Read the happy news here:

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=104472