PDA

View Full Version : Luna Bell

Coondoglover
04-19-2006, 05:20 AM
Good morning, Luna Bell. You are a very pretty girl. I'm glad you made it through Katrina and are in a loving family. I hope you enjoy your special day and get lots of hugs and kisses from your family. Congrats on DOTD! ;)

LHCamry
04-19-2006, 06:51 AM
Hi Luna Bell...You are a very pretty baby. I would love to have you for my own. I love Jack Russell's. I have never had one but my brother has. And She is very sweet as I bet you are. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it. You have been throu a lot. Hope you have a long and wonderful life with your family.
A Dog Lover :p :p :p

Daisy and Delilah
04-19-2006, 06:54 AM
We love your name little girl! It's one of the cutest names we've ever heard. It seems Mom has some other cute names for you too ;) WOW!! A Katrina survivor! You've been through alot young lady. We're so happy you made it. How cool it is that you get to live with your real doggie parents? Luna, Ike, and Lady. Kisses all around!! Life at your house must be just fabulous! Congrats on your big day doll baby!! We hope you have the best day ever, celebrating and partying all day with all the family!! Happiness always Luna Bell!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

anna_66
04-19-2006, 07:15 AM
Girl I bet your singing Happy Days Are Here Again, all the time aren't you?! Your so lucky to have been rescued and I'm happy you have a great family to live with!

Have a fantastic day sweetie:D

critter crazy
04-19-2006, 07:19 AM
congrats on DOTD lunabell!!!! you are the cutest!! :D

shihtzulover850
04-19-2006, 08:20 AM
You are adorable! I love your picture. You are so lucky to be a Katrina survivor. How cool is it to live with your parents! I bet you all have so much fun. :D Have a wonderful day! PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :cool: :D ;) :p

Jack Russell Terror hee hee hee hee :rolleyes: ;) :p :)

Jax
04-19-2006, 09:40 AM
What a darling little dog you are Luna!! You have such an adorable face. Glad to hear everything is ok at your home in LA. Congrats to LOVELY LUNA BELL!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
04-19-2006, 02:56 PM
Oh Luna Bell baby, you are too precious for words:) Gotta love a little dog with that "big" dog 'tude and spunk and who does that better than a JRT!:D God bless your people for rescuing you, for giving you and your fur mom and dad such a wonderful home!:) You were truly one of the lucky ones Luna and by all accounts, each and every day you repay their kindness with an abundance of love, laughter and loyalty:) Thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming story with us! I hope for you and your family are enjoying a happy Dog of the Day celebration and a lifetime of unconditional love and companionship:) Congratulations sweet baby girl! WE LOVE LUNA BELL!:D

lizbud
04-19-2006, 04:16 PM
Hello Luna Bell.

You are a very pretty pup & I'm sure you would be a terrific pal
to anyone lucky enough to meet you. :) Many happy congrats on
being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY. :)

chocolatepuppy
04-19-2006, 06:31 PM
Luna Bell, what a little cutie you are! And you survived a hurricane! It is so cool that you get to live with your mom and dad. :cool: Congratulations on DOTD! :)

Chica
04-19-2006, 09:17 PM
Congratulations Luna Bell!!!!!!!You are an adorable pup!!!You are Blessed from the experience you had with Katrina !!Your parents are so lucky to have you!!!!

KYS
04-21-2006, 09:05 PM
Congratulations on being DOTD. :)
What an experince for you to survived the hurricane.