PDA

View Full Version : Hi Lakota!

Daisy and Delilah
04-03-2006, 06:47 AM
Good morning handsome boy! What a looker you are sir and we loved reading your bio. You sound like an all around great boy to have around sweetie. Playing seems to be the best thing in your daily schedule and we think that's the way it should be. We love your name too. We live in Florida but we don't know where Sanderson is. It's our pleasure to meet you this morning cute guy. We hope you get to play all day and celebrate your honor as our DOTD!! Congratulations! Please have your loving family give you some big kisses from us and we hope Mom will join PT so we can see more of you buddy!! Continued happiness always! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah, in Another Part of Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

RobiLee
04-03-2006, 07:08 AM
Lakota, you are a very handsome boy and you sound like a wondeful one too. I don't think it gets any better than that. What a joy it is to meet you this morning. I hope you have a wonderful day and get to play with your toys and have fun with your football.

Congrats, Lakota. Enjoy your special day.

pipersmom
04-03-2006, 09:35 AM
Handsome Lakota, it is obvious from your human's words that you are a very treasured member of the family.

You are just gorgeous, and are a combo of two of my favorite breeds!

Hugs to you!

Cat's Meowm
04-03-2006, 10:08 AM
Lakota - Congratulations on your esteemed award!
I can't imagine you can be more spoiled (really, your own fan?), but I hope your day is one teeny tiny part better than yesterday. As if! :D

Lori Jordan
04-03-2006, 10:15 AM
You are very Handsome!!!Congrats on being DOTD!!!

Felix
04-03-2006, 10:15 AM
Congrats on being DOTD! :)

Jessika
04-03-2006, 10:33 AM
Ah Lakota look at your cute little ears!!! And your name, I love it! Congratulations to you, Lakota!

mustlovedogs
04-03-2006, 11:25 AM
Latoka, you are a very handsome boy! You seem like you have a great life, and great humans that love you dearly. Congrats on being our DOTD, sweetie! :)

LHCamry
04-03-2006, 12:16 PM
Lakota...What a beautiful baby you are. I bet you are very protective of your family. It sounds like you are spoiled. That only goes to show that you are loved very much. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life.
A Dog Lover. :p :p :p

chocolatepuppy
04-03-2006, 01:53 PM
Lakota, you are so cute! One of my favorite mixed breeds, shepherd/collie! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day! :D

Jax
04-03-2006, 02:58 PM
What a handsome handsome dog you are Lakota!! You have such a gorgeous head and such loving eyes. I like your warm colors too!! Congrats to LOVELY LAKOTA!!! :) :D :)

Coondoglover
04-03-2006, 03:33 PM
Hi, Lakota. Congrats on DOTD! You have a great smile. I can see both the German Shepherd and the Collie in you. You are very handsome. I hope you are enjoying your special day and that you also get to play football with your family! ;)

tatsxxx11
04-03-2006, 04:25 PM
Oh, what a handsome, smiling boy you are, Lakota! And what a most fitting name for a dog as special as you:) My heart melted when I read your mom's words explaining it's origin...

he has such pride, smart, caring, loving and very devoted to his family and he carries his name with honor.

Now that's a name to wear with honor for sure! You are all that and so much more sweetheart and your family, human and furry, are truly blessed to have you in their lives:) Can't say I blame them for spoiling you rotten, either:D Congratulations to you brave, beautiful, noble Lakota, DOG OF THE DAY! Big hugs and kisses to you, Lakota! Enjoy your well earned day of honor and celebritiy with your proud people:)

gjd4ever
04-03-2006, 05:05 PM
You are one handsome, sweet guy. Your mommy already knows this and I'm sure your dad will come around, but ... there is no such thing as too spoiled when it comes to our animal friends. :) Happy DOTD to you. :cool:

lizbud
04-03-2006, 06:14 PM
Hello Lakota,

I am honored to meet you today.I do believe you are a blessing to
your loving family. :) I know you will wear your badge of honor as our
beloved DOG OF THE DAY.I wish you a long, happy & healthy life sweet
boy. :)

anna_66
04-03-2006, 09:58 PM
Hey, hey good lookin'!
It always makes my day (or in this case night) to come to Dog of the Day and see such a super intelligent and handsome guy like you Lakota:D

Glad I checked in and got to read all about you...nighty, night!