PDA

View Full Version : Precious Silas

tinabru
03-22-2006, 05:04 AM
Oh my goodness, look at those eyes!!! What a love. Congrats Silas to you and your family on being dog of the day...they are lucky to have you and you swee Silas, have a wonderful family who loves you. God bless you.

Coondoglover
03-22-2006, 05:07 AM
Good morning, Silas. Congrats on DOTD! You are extremely handsome. I love your expressive face. I'm so happy for you that you have a family who loves you as much as you love them. And I hope you overcome whatever health problems you suffer from. I'm sure receiving all that loving from your family definitely helps! Have a wonderful day! :D

irish
03-22-2006, 06:19 AM
Silas, you are such a pretty boy. It's wonderful that your family loves you as much as you love them. I hope your health problems clear up as you get older. Wish I could hug you, sweet boy.
Congratulations on being our DOTD.

anna_66
03-22-2006, 06:49 AM
People think your family is crazy to keep you??? Oh no way man! Your a handsome guy and sound like a complete lover, now tell me...who would want to get rid of a guy like that?! Not me, that's for sure:D
I'm really happy to hear that your family loves you unconditionally, that's rare these days. I hope all of you share many wonderful years together.

Have a fun day celebrating your special day as our honored Dog of the Day!

Pam
03-22-2006, 07:03 AM
Silas I can see the love and devotion in your eyes so I wasn't surprised to read how much your family means to you. Well, in case you didn't realize it, you mean the world to them too. I am so sorry that you have had to battle an illness but I know your family will be there with you every step of the way until you are healthy and whole again. Bella says she understands the need to de-stuff those stuffies ;) and says to de-stuff one for her! :) Congratulations to Silas, our lovebug Dog of the Day. :)

Felix
03-22-2006, 07:56 AM
Congrats on being DOTD! :)

Lori Jordan
03-22-2006, 09:18 AM
What a handsome boy you are,Congrats on being DOTD!!! i hope your day is filled with lots of love and treats!!!

RobiLee
03-22-2006, 09:23 AM
Hello Silas! You are such a gorgeous boy. Those sweet eyes and that soft and shiny coat have won me over. I just wanted to reach in and pet you. I completely understand why your family keeps you and keeps on paying those vet bill. Its because they love you, you are there bestest friend and you are family!! I hope the healthy problems go away soon, sweet boy. I really enjoyed meeting you this morning and I wish you all the best. Have fun celebrating today, Silas. You deserve it!

Congrats, Silas!!!

pipersmom
03-22-2006, 10:31 AM
"We don't care that we can't leave anything on the kitchen counters. We just care that he is here and a part of our family. "

My sentiments exactly!

Silas, I grew up with a Dad who loved blue ticks, red bones and pretty much any other hound. Therefore, you sparked special memories in my heart this morning.

You are so handsome and loving. You look soft all over!

Hugs to you, handsome HOUND Silas!

gjd4ever
03-22-2006, 11:15 AM
Silas,
You and your family are the kind of love story we love to hear about. :) Happy DOTD!!! :cool:

luvofallhorses
03-22-2006, 11:17 AM
Hi there, Silas! Aren't you a handsome boy? It sounds like your family loves you dearly. I hope you enjoy your special day, sweetheart and congrats being our dotd!! :D

blue girl
03-22-2006, 12:44 PM
Silas, what a lucky boy you are to be loved so much by your family! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

nonie
03-22-2006, 02:40 PM
Wow! You are so handsome...beautiful coat, irresistable eyes, and a great personality! :) Congrats on being our most special DOTD! I hope you recover soon from your illness. Tell your family to change their friends ;) ...those that don't understand the responsibility of being a pet owner (or being owned by their pet!) I think we all have heard it at one time or another. They just don't understand unconditional love and what our pets mean to us. You are absolutely adorable. Wish I could cuddle with you!
May you be blessed with GOOD health and lots of happy adventures.
Take care...it's been an honor to meet you.
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

Jax
03-22-2006, 03:27 PM
What a hunky hound dog you are Silas!! Such a handsome face, we can see why your family is so devoted! I like your color and pretty paws. Congrats to SWEET SILAS!! :) :D :)

labmomma
03-22-2006, 03:53 PM
What a gorgeous boy you have for a pet. I understand the health issues because I have two rescue Labs and they've both cost me over $3,000 this year but I could care less. I love them and they are my precious boys. My friends can't believe the money I've spent on them but wouldn't deny it at all. More power to you for taking on Silas and giving him a family to love.
Labmomma X 2 ;)

lizbud
03-22-2006, 04:22 PM
Hi Silas,

You are a very handsome pupster. :) I love those expressive eyes
sweet boy. It;s easy to see what a lovable companion & friend you
are to your lucky family. Congratulations on being chosen as our special
DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses sweetheart. :)

chocolatepuppy
03-22-2006, 04:22 PM
Silas, you are such a handsome pup! Congratulations on DOTD! :D

tatsxxx11
03-22-2006, 05:54 PM
Beautiful Silas...You can assure your Mom, we DO get it!!!:) Unconditional love is PRICELESS!:) What a wonderful best friend and loyal and loving companion you are to all of your family members! They are so very blessed to have a doggie as handsome, gentle and loving as you in their lives! This is your day to shine in the Pet Talk spotlight, Silas! Hope you and your proud people are enjoying a very special, extra fun filled day of celebration!:) Hugs and kisses to you and wishes for continued good health and a long and happy life! WE LOVE SILAS!:)

Chica
03-22-2006, 06:36 PM
I love your eyes. And i love the way your family loves you!!!! :) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/CHICA2/happy.gifLOTS OF LOVE FROMhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/CHICA2/coollogo_com_12322333.gif