PDA

View Full Version : Jasmine

chocolatepuppy
03-20-2006, 04:59 AM
Jasmine, you are such a little cutie! All of those homes, how sad. :( Thank goodness you are in a good home now! :) Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day! :D

Daisy and Delilah
03-20-2006, 06:59 AM
Would you look at the cute little girl! You're adorable sweetie! We can't believe you've been in so many homes in your little life. We're so happy you're in your forever home now. It sounds like your family loves you alot. What kind of a doggie is Jack? Is he a Pom too doll face? What a loving little bro he is, kissing you and chewing your collars off. Congrats on your big day Jasmine. We hope you have a super fun day and Lord knows, you deserve it!! Please have Mom give you tons of kisses for us and we wish you all happiness always. YES, we do love you little girl!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

anna_66
03-20-2006, 08:28 AM
Hey! Good morning little cutie patootie! Oh I can't imagine four other homes not wanting you...what was wrong with them? Your a doll and sound like a perfect little girl to me:D

At least now you've found the forever home you've been wanting and I hope you have many wondeful years together!

Daisymae628
03-20-2006, 10:16 AM
Jasmine,I don't know how anyone would not want you.I would take you in a minute.You are so cute.I have a place in my heart for Poms.I have a Pom to but he is a little bigger than you.He is 14 lbs.He was DOTD this month to.I'm so happy you have a good home now.You deserve it.So congralulations on being DOTD and hope you get lots of treats.Have Mommy give you lots of kisses for me and Sammy. :) :D :o

LHCamry
03-20-2006, 11:29 AM
Jasmine...I dont see how anyone could get rid of you. You are so beautiful.
I know your family is very happy they got you. I would love to have you for myself. I would love to brush your hair just like I do my two yorkies every day. They love it. I bet you do too. Congratulations on DOTD. You are so pretty.
A Dog Lover :p :p :p

Jax
03-20-2006, 01:14 PM
What a darling and most pretty little girl you are Jasmine! Thank goodness you have a loving home now - who could resist that soulful, sweet, smiling face? It was nice to meet you cutie. Congrats to GORGEOUS JASMINE!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
03-20-2006, 01:25 PM
Hi there precious Jasmine! What a beautiful, furry sprite you are; just look at that smile!:D You do a mighty impression of a cat too, cutie pie!:D I can't imagine why any family would surrender you and brother Jack!:( But how happily your journey has ended, in the lap of a forever family who will love you always and forever, unconditionally!:) I hope you and Jack are having a super fun day Jas, a day filled with all the human love your hearts can hold!:) Congratulations to our most precious Pom Dog of the Day, Jasmine! Hugs and ksses to you and Jack from me and mine, sweetheart!:) WE LOVE JASMINE!!!

nonie
03-20-2006, 02:28 PM
Hi sweetie! You are just adorable. Sorry to hear about all of your previous homes...and that you have to wear a chain collar because of your brother. :(
Boys...enough said! You are such a warm and fuzzy little girl. May God bless you with good health and lots of happy adventures. Hope you are spoiled a wee bit today...perhaps a few well deserved treats. It's been a pleasure to meet you. Take care beautiful, little Jasmine. :) :)
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

lizbud
03-20-2006, 04:16 PM
Hello Jasmine,

You are a very pretty little pupster. :) Happy congratulations
on being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY.

gjd4ever
03-20-2006, 04:52 PM
Jasmine,
You sure had me fooled. :) You do look like a cat in your photo. Happy DOTD to you. :cool:

Lori Jordan
03-20-2006, 05:13 PM
Congrats on being DOTD