PDA

View Full Version : Sensational Sammy!

nonie
03-16-2006, 03:34 AM
Top of the morning, Sammy! :D Congrats on being our most special DOTD!
You are absolutely adorable in your Irish wear. :) I hope today you are given a few milk jugs, car rides and treats. With all of the money under your rainbow, I know you will be spoiled! ;) May God bless you with good health and lots of happy adventures. Thanks for making me smile this morning. You are one handsome little guy! Take care, sweetie!
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

Daisy and Delilah
03-16-2006, 06:22 AM
Well, aren't you just the cutest little leprechaun in the world, Mr. Sammy? What a cute picture of you little buddy! Are you wearing glasses? Is that so you can see better to count all your money? ;) In the spirit of St. Patrick, we're honored to meet you and greet you as our illustrious DOTD, Sammy boy!! A cuter boy couldn't have found that pot 'o' gold than you. We would love to scoop you up and deliver lots and lots of big kisses to that cute little face. Please have your Mom do that for us. What a big job you have Sammy, filling the paws of Mom and Dad's RB poodle, and entertaining Mom and Dad in their retirement years. It sounds like you're doing a great job at both. Have a wonderful day today and big congratulations are coming your way. Play all day Sammy and we wish you and your family happiness always!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

Pam
03-16-2006, 06:26 AM
Happy St. Patrick's Day (a day early) to you little Sammy! You are as cute as a button with a personality to match. I had to laugh at your human's comments about the empty milk jugs in your yard. I bet you are a sight running around with one of them in your mouth! :D

I can also tell that you are used to having your picture taken. You posed just beautifully and I am sure you received a well earned treat for that photo shoot. It sounds like you are loved to pieces and that is as it should be. You have filled a hole left by the passing of your human's tiny poodle and have put the spark back into their lives. Now today you done that for us too with your precious picture and adorable bio. Congrats to you little Sammy our very special * Irish Pom* Dog of the Day! ;)

LHCamry
03-16-2006, 06:31 AM
Sammy...You are a beautiful little boy. I would love to haveyou. You are so cute in your little outfit. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful day. :p :p :p

DogzRGr8
03-16-2006, 07:18 AM
Hi Sammy! You are the cutest leprechaun I've ever seen! Here is an Irish Blessing just for you! :D

May your blessings out number the shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you wherever you go.

Hope you have a wonderful time on your special day! ;)

Lot's of love from Florida :cool:

Sharon & Charlie

elizabethann
03-16-2006, 07:33 AM
Sammy, I just love your picture. It's funny! And you're so cute!

anna_66
03-16-2006, 07:57 AM
Yep, your one lucky dog alright! Sounds like you've got a great family who loves you very much:D I'm so glad to hear that you've brought such great joy into their lives after such a heart ache.

I hope you enjoy your day sweetie!

animallovernw
03-16-2006, 08:37 AM
Sammy:
You are adorable in your irish outfit. I had an immediate big smile on my face when I clicked on to you :) :)
Your humans are so sweet to dress you up and take such cute pictures ;) And what a good "poser" you are! [My husband and I do the same w/our very cooperative pup] :D
Your milk jugs and early morning walks sound like a fun and happy doggie life :cool:

Spend some ou your $$$ on some doggie treats and celebrate your big day as the DOTD--have a long, healthy life riding in the middle of the truck seat and chasing those squirrels :p :p

Woof from 'Jasmine'

blue girl
03-16-2006, 10:04 AM
Sammie, what a lucky boy you are--your family seems to love you very much! You look so cute in your leprechaun outfit--my girls would never let me dress them up like that! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

gjd4ever
03-16-2006, 12:16 PM
Sammy,
You look so adorable ... just like a little leprechaun. :) Happy DOTD!!! :cool:

Ginger's Mom
03-16-2006, 12:17 PM
Oh Sammy, you sure are the cutest little leprechaun I have ever seen. :) What a sweetl little boy you are to let Mom and Dad dress you up for your special photo shoots. I can just imagine the smiles you bring to the faces of the children waiting for the school bus every morning. Big hugs and lots of treats to you Sammy for being our extra special Dog of the Day.

Coondoglover
03-16-2006, 03:04 PM
Hello, Sammy! Congrats on DOTD! You are very handsome in your St. Patty's Day ensemble. I hope you have a great day and get lots of hugs from your family and friends. May the luck o' the Irish be with you! :D

lizbud
03-16-2006, 04:41 PM
Hi Sammy,

What a great looking Irish lad you are sweetie. :) I'm so glad
to hear you are king of the road in the truck with your people.I
can just imagine how cute you look riding on down the road. :D
Happy congrats on being chosen for honors as our DOG OF THE DAY.

chocolatepuppy
03-16-2006, 05:19 PM
Aww Sammy, you are a cutie! Looks like you're all ready for St. Patricks Day! It sounds like you are a friendly little guy. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you are having a great day! :D

tatsxxx11
03-16-2006, 06:04 PM
Awww! It's a little furry leprechaun:D What a precious Irish lad you are, Sammy! No wonder you love smiling for the camera! And now I may never stop smiling:) Your family sure has the "luck of the Irish," having a best friend, loyal companion and traveling buddy like you in their lives! Bless your heart for helping to heal your mom and dad's hearts after the passing of their beloved Poodle, Sammy. You may be a wee one but your heart is as big as they come!:) Big congratulations to you on your well earned day in the spotlight! Enjoy your reign as Pet Talk's "top dog" with your proud people and adoring friends and fans, cutie pie!:D And please have your mom give you lots of extra hugs and kisses for me! Yay Sammy, DOG OF THE DAY!!!:)

Lori Jordan
03-16-2006, 07:04 PM
Congrats on being DOTD

Dot
03-16-2006, 10:26 PM
What a doll you are, Sammy! I laughed out loud, picturing you playing with gallon jugs that are almost as big as you are!!

It's obvious you make your family very, very happy! Keep up the good work!