PDA

View Full Version : Tippy

K9karen
03-15-2006, 12:05 AM
I knew I loved you at first sight, Tippy! A fellow margarita/martini drooler! No wonder you're so happy! I could feel the wonderful, loving relationship you have with your momma and daddy! It's easy to see why! You're a precious pupster! May you enjoy many more fun and healthy years of travel and "happy hours"!

chocolatepuppy
03-15-2006, 05:02 AM
You're a pretty girl Tippy! How good of you to help mommy keep the kitchen clean. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this day is special for you. :D

anna_66
03-15-2006, 08:52 AM
My goodness how happy you look in your picture:D I bet your either out camping out at your family's place in the country (ohhh that's gotta be a fun place to run!).
Sounds like your a well traveled little girl, it really must be fun getting to go so many places. Hey, if your ever in my area...look me up;)

Have a great day celebrating sweetie!

tinabru
03-15-2006, 11:28 AM
You are just precious!!!!! Happy Dog of the Day!!!!

beeniesmom
03-15-2006, 11:49 AM
Wow, Tippy you are gorgeous!
Congratulations on your special DOTD day!

animallovernw
03-15-2006, 12:15 PM
Hi pretty girl :)
'Great "action shot" of you outside-nice photo ;)
I think you are one pampered pooch :D I won't let my dog hear about all your "beverages and treats" she will want the same :rolleyes:
Wow.....you are one traveler.......lucky you! :cool: :cool: No wonder you
look sooooooo happy in your picture.
Kudo's to your humans for making you so much a part of the family and takes you everywhere ;)

I hope You, sister Molly and Gracie the cat have a wonderful celebration today and thanks for sharing your life of luxury & fun with us--all pets should be so lucky.

Jasmine says woof woof, have some cukes and tomatoes on her :D

Jax
03-15-2006, 12:19 PM
Tippy, you look so pretty running in your picture with that big smile on your face! What a good doggie!! Congrats to TERRIFIC TIPPY!! :) :D :)

Lori Jordan
03-15-2006, 12:36 PM
Congrats of being DOTD...i hope your day is filled with love and lots of treats coming your way!!!!!!

blue girl
03-15-2006, 01:55 PM
Tippy, maybe they should call you "Tipsy" instead! What a cutie you are and I just love seeing you run so freely in that big yard! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

prechrswife
03-15-2006, 01:59 PM
I just looked at Tippy's DOTD post--she lives in the county next to ours!! :)

gjd4ever
03-15-2006, 02:37 PM
Tippy,
Whadda ya know ... we like the same veggies: cukes and tomatoes. :) Your family submitted a great photo of you ... looks like you're having a lot of fun. :) Happy DOTD to you. :cool:

tatsxxx11
03-15-2006, 03:29 PM
Tippy, where have you been all my life, gorgeous!:D Oh my, what a happy doggie I see and you have every reason to smile, don't you sweetheart? Wow, what such an adventurous, fun jammed life you lead, spending weekends at the country house, traveling the country with your peeps! Nothing like enjoying a perfectly chilled martini by the campfire, right Tipsy, I mean Tippy!:D ;) No wonder you're the apple of your daddy's eye sweet baby girl, you're precious! Every creature deserves a forever family such as yours but we know who the truly lucky ones are, don't we Tippy? lol I hope you're having a fab day with your proud Mom, Dad, Gracie and Molly, celebrating your MUCH deserved reign as Dog of the Day! Hope you're being treated to all your faves too, cucs, cherry toms but goes easy on the hard stuff!:D What a joy it was meeting you today, adorable Tippy! Have your Mom or Dad give lots of extra hugs and kisses for me! WE LOVE TIPPY!:)

LHCamry
03-15-2006, 03:53 PM
Tippy...You are a beautiful little girl. And so smart too. Helping mommy in the kitchen. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see you. Have a wonderful life.
A Dog Lover :p :p :p

lizbud
03-15-2006, 04:34 PM
Hi Tippy,

What a great picture of how good it feels to have a good run. :)
Thanks for taking some time in your busy schedule to visit here today. :D
You are a gorgeous pupster. Happy congrats on being chosen for
special honors as our DOG OF THE DAY. :) Long, happy and healthy
life to you sweet girl.

nonie
03-15-2006, 06:26 PM
Hi Tippy...Congrats on being our most special DOTD! I see that you are also a Georgia Peach! :D Come over to southeast Georgia...lots of beautiful beaches! You would have a wonderful sandy, wet experience! Hope today was filled with fun and treats. May God bless you with good health and lots of family explorations. Take care, precious. You are darling! :)
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

karlyb
03-15-2006, 10:53 PM
Hey Tippy! I just had to come over from the cat side when I saw your happy little face. You look like you are enjoying life to the nth degree, running free in your yard. Tippy, you are a great DOTD!