PDA

View Full Version : Darling little Penny!

Pam
03-07-2006, 06:50 AM
Oh my! I had hoped that Daisy and Delilah could be the first to congratulate you but I am honored to be the one! Penny you are just so precious and full of the chihuahua *small dog - big ideas* attitude (like my Ripley! LOL!)

I loved meeting you today and hearing about how you were rescued from that terrible place and have been put back on the road to health! I can imagine how absolutely precious you looked in your halloween costume because just seeing you today is almost more cuteness than we can bear.

Congrats to you dear Penny - our very special Dog of the Day! :cool:

Daisy and Delilah
03-07-2006, 07:15 AM
Thank you Pam. Daisy and Delilah are a little late seeing this this morning and we all are having trouble wiping the tears and smiles off our faces after reading your story, little girl. It just made us cry to hear that someone would leave you in a cage, unable to fend for yourself. Not feeling well on top of that. What a tragedy that was little Penny. However, we're ecstatic that someone came along and saved such a fragile little baby. Bless your family for saving you. They are our kind of people. We know what a wonderful day it was when you came into their lives and how much joy and pleasure you give them every day. Did we forget to mention how adorable you are sweetheart? We could just scoop you up and give you tons and tons of kisses. Please have your loving family do that for us. How cute you are with that big Greenie. We have petit Greenies here Penny and they're yummy!! Please tell Nigel, Julius, Tabby, and Tigger hello for us(kisses for them too). If Mom would join Pet Talk and post a pic of you in that bee costume, we would be beside ourselves with happiness. Congratulations Penny. We hope the rest of your life is nothing but sheer bliss!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

anna_66
03-07-2006, 07:53 AM
Hey there little cutie pie! I had to laugh when I seen your picture this morning, I thought you had a cigar in your mouth:o Of course I should have know that a darling little girl like you wouldn't be caught with a cigar in her mouth;)

Sounds like you have a very wonderful family who loves you and takes very good care of you (even if they embarrass you with funny costumes sometimes!).

Now have a great day & you and your family celebrate your special day like you should...with lots of yummy goodies:D

animallovernw
03-07-2006, 08:39 AM
Penny, you are too cute for words.
Although not a fan of pet stores, I'm so happy you were taken home from there and nursed to health.
It must be a fun and busy place at your house with three canines and two kitty cats.... :o

You sound pampered and sooooooo loved :p You are adorable in your picture with your "greenie" :D
Have a grrrrrrreat day and bask in being chosed as the DOTD.....

"Jasmine's" mom

pipersmom
03-07-2006, 09:04 AM
What a pretty, petite little girl you are Penny! I'd love to scoop you up in my arms and give you lots of kisses!

Bless your Daddy for bringing you home that day!

Now look at you! You're Dog of the Day!

smokerguru
03-07-2006, 09:27 AM
what a face! congrats on being dog of the day. but please tell mom & dad that greenies can be fatal. tell them you want a safer treat

Ginger's Mom
03-07-2006, 10:03 AM
Oh Penny girl, I am in love. What a cutie pie you are. I am so glad you have found a safe and happy home where you are so loved and cherished. Of course you are queen of the house, who could argue with such a cute little girl. I agree with Daisy and Delilah, we need to see a picture of you in your bee costume, I know you were adorable. Big hugs to a little girl.

Jax
03-07-2006, 01:05 PM
I heart Penny!! What a most gooooorgeous little Chi girl you are, precious Penny! You have such a loving dad and family, and we can all certainly see why. Your tiny face is so adorable. It was SO nice to meet you! Congrats to PRETTY PENNY!! :) :D :)

chocolatepuppy
03-07-2006, 03:40 PM
Penny, you're a little cutie! What a terrible start to your life, but now you have a loving family! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you're having a great day! :D

tatsxxx11
03-07-2006, 03:43 PM
Oh, what a precious peanut of a pup you are, Penny!:D I wish I could scoop you up and cover that adorable face of yours with kisses! I'm heartbroken to hear of your horrific beginnings but happily your earthly guardian angels came to your rescue and just in the knick of time too I get all teary, imagining teeny weeny you, all ears and eyes, cowering in the corner of that cage!:( But those days are now but a distant memoryand from here on in, it's nothing but love, love and more love, of the human and furry kind!:) And I'm thrilled to hear that you have now rightfully assumed your place as queen of your castle! lol Small but mighty, a little doggie with the heart of a lion, that's Penny, our most precious Dog of the Day! Enjoy your much deserved reign as Pet Talk's top pooch with your proud Mom and Dad and your fursibs, too!:D Hugs, kisses and all our love to you, sweet baby girl!:)

lizbud
03-07-2006, 04:41 PM
Hi Penny,

You sure are a cutie pie little one. :) Know what? I think you
would look as cute as can be in your bee costume.Happy congrats
on being the special pup chosen as our honored DOG OF THE DAY.

gjd4ever
03-07-2006, 05:52 PM
Penny,
You are such a cutie. No wonder you're THE BOSS of your domain. I'm glad you have a good family and home. Happy DOTD to you!!! :cool:

nonie
03-09-2006, 05:37 PM
Simply adorable! :) Nice to read another happy ending to a terrible beginning. You are just precious...and loved dearly by your family. May God bless you with good health and lots of happy adventures. Take care little one! :)
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)