PDA

View Full Version : A Pjevs video

Randi
03-05-2006, 11:39 AM
This is from just after Christmas, when we had the first snow. Pjevs liked to have his meals served behind the table on the little ledge? To get this, I had to wait with the food, or he wouldn't have cooperated.

Rest in peace, sweet boy!

This is the first time I post a video clip, so I hope it works, but you can definately view it in QuickTime.

catmandu
03-05-2006, 12:30 PM
Pjevs Video is quite funny, andv touching as we know taht hesnow an Angel.
Hes is showing off his Video to the Other Pet Angels who think that Pjevs should be up for an Oscar.
I have Videos of My Found Cats now as I want something to remember them by,the way you do Pjevs.
And you will see Pjevs again
One Fine Day.

Karen
03-05-2006, 06:53 PM
Awwwww, what a sweetheart! It is good that, even though you had to bribe him with food, you got this little video so we could see Pjevs, now a tuxie angel, as he was when he was with you.

What a handsome boy, somehow the video shows him off even more than still pictures ever did.

We miss you, Pjevs!

Paul
03-07-2006, 12:56 PM
   Here is a .AVI file (http://petoftheday.com/online/randi/Pjevs_table.avi) of the Pjevs Video for PC users.

Paul

slick
03-07-2006, 04:05 PM
Paul, thank you for that. The .avi was the only format I could view. Randi, just seeing that little sweetheart gives me LES big time, but thanks for posting that. At least it gives us a glimpse of that precious furbaby you love so much.

lizbud
03-07-2006, 05:03 PM
Darn, I can't view the video in any of these formats. :(

Killearn Kitties
03-08-2006, 10:03 AM
Thank you so much, Paul! I can see that format if I save it first.

Pjevs is so cute in that video, Randi, jumping about on the icy bench with his little french manicure. What a sweetheart.

Hugs to you and Fister!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-08-2006, 10:19 AM
What a sweetie he was. :(

Vio&Juni
03-16-2006, 02:43 AM
Aww, I didn't know Pjevs went to the RB. RIP, little tuxie angel.

catfamily
03-22-2006, 05:30 AM
What a precious cat.RIP :(