PDA

View Full Version : Yhetti

Ginger's Mom
03-01-2006, 05:47 AM
Oh Yhetti, what a pretty girl you are!!! Something told me I should see who the Dog of the Day was before I went to work and I am so glad I did. :) It sounds like in addition to being a very pretty girl, you are also a very smart girl, and totally in control of your family (typical Eskie ;) ). Well, a big high five to you Yhetti on your very special day, and I hope you get lots of treats to celebrate. :D

LHCamry
03-01-2006, 06:36 AM
Yhetti...I would love to honor you. You are so beautiful. Your white hair is so pretty. I bet your family does love you very much. Congratulations on DOTD.
You do deserve it. You put a smile on my face first thing this morning.
Have a wonderful day.
A Dog Lover :p :p :p

Pam
03-01-2006, 06:44 AM
Yhetti you are just as smart and as pretty as you can be! I had an Eskie when I was a child (many years ago :o ) and seeing you today brought back some nice memories. I'm in agreement with Ginger's mom on this - High Fives to you today gorgeous Yhetti and big congratulations! ;)

Daisy and Delilah
03-01-2006, 07:00 AM
Now that we see that Ginger'sMom has started this thread, we can greet you this morning Dear Yhetti! Be still our Mom's heart! You are a female version of her most beloved, RB Benny. Those sixteen wonderful years with Benny came back to her this morning when she saw your picture. What a beautiful little girl you are sweetie. You're a perfect little example of your breed. We're not at all surprised to hear what a loyal, smart girl you are. The perfect little companion also. Who could find a better doggie? We're thrilled to be in your company this morning Miss Yhetti and we hope you have the best day ever today. Congrats to you and celebrate like nobody's business pretty girl!! Please tell Mom to give you tons of kisses and we wish all of you happiness always!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Beautiful, Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

anna_66
03-01-2006, 08:12 AM
Oh yes, I think you do need to be honored today you darling beautiful girl! You sound super smart and I know that you must be very loved by your family!
Lucky girl you are, now you get to be loved by people all over the world:D

Have a wonderful day sweetie!!

Jax
03-01-2006, 09:55 AM
What a beauuutiful white girl you are Yhetti! What a milky, fluffy gorgeous girl, with such pretty and loving eyes!! Nice to meet you today. Congrats to PRETTY YHETTI!! :) :D :)

Coondoglover
03-01-2006, 11:34 AM
Hi, Yhetti! You are a very pretty girl. I'm sure you make the whole school bus of kids smile when they see you at their stop! Congrats on DOTD. You deserve extra treats today. Enjoy your special day. :D

pipersmom
03-01-2006, 11:43 AM
Yhetti, you have a beautiful name. And appropriately so, because you certainly are a stunningly beautiful girl.

May you and your lucky family continue to have a wonderful, love-filled life for many years to come.

Hugs and kisses to BEAUTIFUL Yhetti!

tatsxxx11
03-01-2006, 12:23 PM
What a welcome sight your sweet, smiling face is this cold winter's day!:) Is there anything more warming than an Eskie smile???:) What a smart, loyal and loving pupster you are sweet baby girl and yes, the cream de la cream of your wonderful breed! Oh how I envy that gorgeous, thick, plush white coat of yours! I'm sure it's the envy of all the doggies in the neighborhood:) And Yhetti, I would LOVE to see you doing your dancing doggie routine! Bet they'll be a lot of happy dancing at your house today, huh sweetheart?:D To say you are a joy and a blessing to your family would be an understatement, Yhetti! Congratulations to you and your proud family! Make sure you enjoy every single moment of your well earned day of honor and Yhetti, never stop smiling that beautiful smile of yours!:) And Yhetti if your Mom wouldn't mind, please ask her to give you some of those coveted t-r-e-a-t-s, hugs and kisses for me! WE LOVE YHETTI!:)

lizbud
03-01-2006, 04:15 PM
Hello Yhetti,

It's a pleasure to meet you today pretty one. :) I can tell by that
smiling , happy face of yours that you tons of love to give back to all
you meet. I'll hope you get special treats on your day of honor today.
Happy congrats on being our DOG OF THE DAY. :)

chocolatepuppy
03-01-2006, 05:25 PM
Yhetti, you're such pretty girl! Congratulations on DOTD! :D