Thread: Can I Please Strangle Someone!?!?!?!?

Can I Please Strangle Someone!?!?!?!?

I hear my mom talking on the porch to her friend - she says the dogs across the street are barking because there's a cat. I look out my window, there's a sweet cat. Long hair, looks very matted.
    It's walking with a limp... I grab a towel and go to catch it. Two little boys come running yelling "Izzy, Izzy..." and grab it. This lady who just moved in a few years ago walk out of her garage. I asked if that's her cat, she said yes. I say, it looks like it's hurt.

"Oh, no.. she's just 20.. somethings always wrong with her back leg."

So you just let the cat freaking wander in the road?!?!?!

I so had to bite my tongue but mumbled as I walked inside.

People suck so much. Why can't people take care of their animals!?!? This area is populated - i'd understand somewhat if we were out in the country.

I've always felt awkward about this lady and now my feelings are proven.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

THEY SADLY,HAVE NOT BEEN TAUGHT,THAT THIER PETS,HAVE ANY VALUE,TO A LOT,OF PEOPLE,PETS,ARE JUST DUMB ANIMALS,WHEN THEY DIE,YOU GO OUT,AND GET ANOTHER.ONE DAY,I HOPE,THAT THAT LADY,IS IN A NURSING HOME,BEING TREATED,AS EXPENDABLE,TOO.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Too bad the kids beat you to the cat Kay. There's plenty of brainless wonders I'd like to strangle also, so let's go! Poor cat's probably deaf, and partially blind, and it's really asinine of the 'owners' to even let her out at that age! Would they let their grandmother wander the streets too? Probably...*sigh*
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Grrr... I wonder if she can't walk because her hair is so matted it prevents free motion on her legs. Some people - I wish they could all come back in their next life and be treated as they treated their pets.

Originally posted by catnapper
    Grrr... I wonder if she can't walk because her hair is so matted it prevents free motion on her legs. Some people - I wish they could all come back in their next life and be treated as they treated their pets.
    Sounds logical to me. There are so many long haired cats who end up in shelters just because people had no idea that they need to be brushed all the time

Oh my, may I join you? I would LOVE to get that woman
    How can anybody treat a elderly cat like that????
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Hearing things like this make me furious!! Poor, poor cat! The owners shouldn't be allowed to have any animals!

I don't suppose they'll listen to you and take the cat to a vet - if not, you should report them!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Kay,have you tried talking to the lady about helping the cat? If that's a dead end street maybe call your local shelter to have them check on the cats welfare? I know it's heartbreaking and unfortunately goes on everywhere.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I'm jumping on the bandwagon to go get these stupid people!!! It is so hard to see an animal not treated right. Especially an elderly kitty that deserves nothing but the best at this time in her life!!
    I'm glad you were willing to help her. It's a shame you didn't get to her before they did! Poor kitty.

Me again
    I wonder if those people would even care if their cat would dissapear one day? That poor cat would be so grateful to be in a loving home!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

How frustrating!!

People are idiots...I'll agree that that one! Grr!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Strangle someone

LET ME AT HER!!! JUST FOR ONE MINUTE!!! Then again, maybe not. I'd most likely end up in jail and this sort of life form is not worth it. That poor kitty needs to be rescued and that "owner" needs a reality check because hers apparently bounced. This is a clear case of animal neglect and needs to be reported. There was a post a few weeks back about a horribly matted kitty and the problems she has as a result. Please let us know what happens?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE