Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!

Hi PTers! Just stopping by to say hi. I am going to try to make it back to PT every so often. I miss my friends here

Well I went threw some hard times in the past 1.5 years, but all the pets are doing wonderfully. I moved last year into a cute little house of my own with the pets, and I've been here for almost a year now. I am moving to TX next week, northern TX (Wichita Falls) and I'm excited but a bit nervous about the drive. It's about a 20 hour drive (or maybe a bit more since I need to walk the dogs at the rest stops every 4-5 hours) and Graham loves driving so he's no problem at all, but my dear Kersey still gets carsick, so she's going to be crated the entire trip. Mindy is fairly comfortable in the car, she is nervous and cries at first, but she relaxes after a short period. I will give her one small Ace tranquilizer. Minion, my poor little MiniMin, is horrified of cars, carriers, and change in general, so he's going to have to be heavily sedated to keep him from stressing too much. I am going to be giving him two 5mg Ace pills and it'll hopefully knock him out for at least most of the first day of the trip.

I'll try to stop by and say hi before I make the big move. I'm renting the U-Haul trailer on Monday the 31st and Tuesday (June 1st) morning I am hitting the road.

Any PTers from Northern TX? I know there were a few TX PTers but TX is so huge, not sure if anyone's in the Northern area.

Well I'll try to post again before I disconnect my PC. Hope you all are well Miss all my friends here Graham, Kersey, MiniMin and Miss Mindy all say hello.

Have a good trip, and we'll be happy to hearthe "We're here and all okay!" message. Sweet nighty night, Minion, have good dreams and rest easy, it'll all be okay, Mom's just moving you all (y'all in "Texas") to new digs. It's not the end of the world, okay?

OMG great to hear from you. Boy have i missed seeing Graham and gorgeous Kersey photos and reading about them . Have a safe trip and i hope everyone settles in to their new home quickly.

Have a *Safe* Trip!!

HI, Leslie!!

Drive Carefully ~

And GOOD Luck in Texas!!

/s/ Phred & the FurKids
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Hi Leslie.

I think, if you can get used to the heat, you'll like it here. At least you're moving to a part of Texas that has a winter.

Good luck!

Hi Leslie,

It's great to hear from you again. I'm so glad that the pups
    and kitties are doing well. Best of luck on your move. We'll be
    thinking of you & waiting to hear an all clear when you get there.

Very best of luck on the move & kiss the kids for me.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Leslie!!! I'm so happy to see a post from you!!!!

Good luck with that move! My bet would be that you'll do just fine with your passengers on the move, but I know that is a long, long trip! Best of luck to you!!!!!

Make sure you check in when you can. We'll all be waiting and probably worrying a bit, mother hens that we are!!!!!

Leslie!!

You have no clue how excited I am to see your name here again!
    Someone had accidently bumped up an older thread of yours and I was sssooooooo excited to see it then when I opened it I realized it was an *old* thread. But now this is for real!

Thank you so much for checking in on us and letting us know how everyone's doing. Good luck with the move and I miss you guys sooooo much.

Texas is closer to FL than Michigan.
    I'm so glad to hear you'll be checking in with us more often. We need more of the "older" members to come back and start posting here again. It isn't the same without you guys!

Simba says he misses his Graham Cracker!

Oh Kay that photo is adorable, what handsome boys .

Hi Leslie! I was gone from PT for a couple years and came back recently. I was wondering about you when I didn't see any posts from you. I hope the move goes well and once you are all settled in, we can catch up on old times. It sounds like you have had your hands full for the last year or so. I'm wishing you smooth sailing moving forward (or should I say southward).

Give all the pups (and kitty) a hug for me.

LESLIE!!!!

TX?! Now we're "neighbors!" lol
    We'll have to arrange a meeting!

Wishing you the best! Hope to hear from you again, soon!

Hi Leslie!! it is great to hear from you!!

I have to admit I am work now, so I only got to scan through your post, but wanted to wish you the best of luck in Texas. I'm sorry we didn't know sooner...we could have thrown you a moving party and got to see those wonderful dogs of yours before you left the area!! I'm with Simba...I missed my Grahma Cracker too!! And that goegrous Kersey girl!!

aawww
    Hi Leslie!!
    I think of you often and am so glad you are well!!!
    Good luck with the move.... looking forward to hearing from you soon!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Wow! It's been so long since we've heard from you. I wish you good luck on the move. Maybe when you get settled, you can load up a bunch of pics. It's been way too long since I've seen Graham.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

OMG!!! Leslie!! I was JUST thinking about you the other day, you know, how are you doing, and where the heck are you? But now we know! Hope everthing is well!

Lots of love,
    Sarah and Sadie

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)