Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love em and hate em

Love em and hate em

I guess i cant say hate, but i angry right now the nieghbor usally great dogs killed one of my rabbits(cloey)!

I am so sorry.

Plus eirlier that day my dad said where we were lucky to still have them all because the dogs where trying to get into the chickens and rabbits pens.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss.

I'm so very sorry about your bunny Even the sweetest dogs can show a very strong prey drive. I hope that your neighbors will make sure their doggies are safely confined and kept away from your critters. And thank you for not saying hate. Under the cirumstances, that's a very generous gesture. My most sincere condolences on the loss of your little bunny.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I'm so sorry you lost your bunny. I know it must be hard for you.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

I'm so sorry.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

So sorry to hear about your bunny

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

So sad to hear bout this.....
    ~eLLeN~

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~~Anatole France~~

I am so sorry about your bunny.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Thanks you all, i love their dogs, and the just make me made on the way they treat them ive called the cops on the nieghbors a few times because ive seen poor conditions of animales other there even some dead ones, no dogs, but cats and goat, which could have been cause for a # of reasons(diese, lack of food, water, fights, neglect.) i think its neglect and lack of food ive called the cops and never did quit figger out whats going on. there dog sneak over to my house and eat the food i ""accidentely"" dropped, if you catch my point i cant take it but they know i dont like it and i dont want no harm to come to my dogs, we have a dog from them (annie my show dog) the little cutie up int the avatar thingy. She ran over to there house one day, because the freind who also keeps his dogs out there( her old owner) was over and she ran to see him and he was AMAZED on how clean her coat was, goes to show what a little care does. but i just worry bout my babies and dont want no harm to come to them. BUT Im wathcing them!
    (0) (0)
    {-----}

I am sorry both to hear about Cloey's death, and about the sad conditions your neighbor keeps the dogs in. You are so very kind for "accidentally" dropping food, and for taking Annie, and showing them how healthy a loved dog can be!

We will all keep you in our prayers.

thanks very much thats one of the resons i show annie, To show them what she can do! they underestimated her. Im working on getting annies nefew that lives over there and find him a good home hes so sweet and loves kids!

Blame the owners, not the animals. I would threaten to sue if the mangy beasts actually got into my yard, maybe that will teach them!
    I used to have a bunny, Dublin the Stew and if some dog or cat had hurt him.......ooooooh I'd be after those neighbours!
    Owned by a demanding cat. Lol

Im sorry about your loss......hugs from me ..... licks from Chewy and Sport.....

My aunts doxin killed my lil guinea pig Terra....my mom and dad had went outa town to clean out me Great Uncs. house that we bought..and i was at a sleep over.....well my aunt had asked if she could bring over her doxin lil bit...(who had a reputaion of killing little animals she had killed my brothers rabbit when my brother sold it to my aunt..not sure if this was be4 or after the rabbit killing)well my dad said...ONLY AND ONLY IFFFFF the dog stays locked up!!!......well she didnt lock up the dog and sum who it got to my lil baby GP and killed it.....I had spent 5 dollars each on the 4 gps i bought($20)W/My own money from my job of watching my neighbors champion coon dogs....i would have expected my aunt to pay me back the 5$ i spent on the GP because it was an acident...but then when i found out about my dad telling my aunt to lock up the dog and she didnt i got purdy mad.......this was at least 4 months ago and i still havent gotten my money back.....not that the money is important but i was fired up when her dog killed my GP and then found out that aunt didnt do as told!!! .......so i know how ya fell even though u had a rabbit......because i loved lil bit to death she was such a sweet dog.....

Sorry bout your loss

Kay

FcR
    ~Kay&Chewy~

FCA(Future Cledus's of America)
    FTC(Future Twister Chaser)
    FCR(Frer. Critter Ranch)
    FFA(Future Farmers of America)