Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New pics of my AnnaBelle....

Well I must say that AnnaBelle DOES look cute. But it makes me remember growing up with Pierre - my mom's tiny toy poodle. (before that we had chihuahuas Pepe and Pedro) He was always going to the groomer and my mom would bring him home with painted toenails and bows in his hair. Sometimes he would be tinted a different color I used to just die laughing at him. Then my mom would get mad at me We called it the "Poodle Parlor". He got haircuts with poofs on his butt and poofs on his little feet. I remember fancy clips with poofs all over. Do they still do that? I liked his "puppy" clip best because then he just looked like a dog. I think mom should have gotten a girl poodle like AnnaBelle. She looks like a girlie-girl outta look!

What a beautiful girl you are, AnnaBelle! I never knew... kimlovesdogstoo????

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

AnnaBelle looks so soft and fluffy. She is a gorgeous dog!

Originally posted by kimlovescats
    Hi Pam!
    Yes, AnnaBelle smells and feels wonderful! It's funny how much prissier she gets after a fresh groom! Oh, I can't wait to see Ripley pictures!!!

Kim
    Dear AnnaBelle,
    Ripley here! I was lookin' at your picture this mornin' and wanted you to know I think you are very pretty. Ya know we gots lots in common since we boff gots our hairs cut on Thursday. My mom taked this picture of me today when I was out there watchin' the squirrels from my lookout spot onna deck. Maybe we can be boyfriend and girlfriend. Do ya think? Anyways, I hopes your mom will take some more pictures of you cuz I think I am in love.
    Wags,
    Ripley
    Last edited by Pam; 07-11-2004 at 08:26 PM.

AnnaBelle is just a doll! AnnaBelle, you look marvelous sweetie! And I bet you and Ripley would make the cutest little couple
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Oh Pam!!! Ripley looks so handsome! Wish I could cuddle him in person! I am most confident, Ripley, that AnnaBelle will *swoon* over you. Have to show her your pic tomorrow! She is bedded down for the night!!!

Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!