Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bad news! Buddy's lost!

Bad news! Buddy's lost!

It's true.. Yesterday was veeery good day and it was shining and so. And when me and my sister was at school in living room was opened window. We live in forst floor and Buddy got out. I'm so worried!After that car accident he wasn't interested in going out, but... You can't imagine how I'm worried. I really hope he's fine and he'll be home very soon.. OMG.. I just have no words.. Please pray for my crazy kitty that he'll be home very soon and safe...My sister made in computer some pages with his photos and pur phone nr so if someones find Buddy they call us.. I'm so worried...
    Last edited by EssTer; 03-31-2004 at 01:05 PM.

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

I hope so much Buddy will be back any minute. Most of the time the cats don't go far away. Look in any garage, cellar etc. I keep my fingers crossed.

Oh Esster, I hope and pray Buddy finds his way back to you. If he is not used to going out then he probably is hid somewhere close by. Grover freaks out and runs under the porch, when she gets out. She don't really want out, I have just took her out to see what she thought about it, well she let me know pretty quick, she had no interest out there.

So just do like Barbara said and look around closeby.
    Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Every time when I'm going out I'm loooking around horse and actually I've searched in neighbour yards too..I really hope he'll get back..

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

Leave put some food, and something with YOUR scent on it, plus something with HIS scent on it. Have you checked your local shelters etc?

Keeping Buddy in my prayers. Hope he comes home soon.

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

If Buddy has a favorite blanket or cat bed that he likes to sleep on put that out on the patio. Maybe you could put a recently worn t-shirt of your's on the patio. Some cats will come back by recongizing the smell of the place. Is there anyway you could put some catfood out for him, maybe bribe him to come back?

good idea, I just put out food in and one of his blankets...Ally the problem is that in our town isn't any shelter. Here aren't any those pets who hasn't any owners. They find new owners if their old cann't keep them or owners put them in sleep..I'll go out and search for him again..

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    I'd ask the children in the neighborhood. They always seem to know where animals are hanging out and who they belong to.

This website has some good suggestions: http://www.petrescue.com/library/find-pet.htm

I hope Buddy comes home very soon.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

I am sending prayers your way for Buddy to come home safely. --- Meg

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

prayers for Buddy

Nikki, Daisy, and I are praying that Buddy comes back safe and sound!

11. The smell of spring air is so iresistible to cats! I hope he comes back soon!

Good luck in finding Buddy soon!
    Oreo and Molly

Esster, I'm so sorry to hear Buddy escaped, but I don't think he's gone far. Putting food out and something with yours and his scent on is a good idea. He may have heard a noise and is hiding somewhere near. He'll get hungry eventually and will look for food. Go and look for him when it's quiet!

Has he been out before?

We'll keep fingers and paws crossed that he comes back soon!!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I am so sorry. Pouncer got out today too.. I got him right away though. I was having a heart attack for those two minutes though. I can only imagine what you're feeling!
    Buddy will come home soon. All he needs is for darkness to come and it start getting cold and he'll be begging to get back in. Good luck finding him.

I'm sorry that Buddy got out. Hope he comes home soon so you can tell him off and give him a big hug.
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy