Thread: Sweet Honey Bee!!!

Sweet Honey Bee!!!

Hi Honey Bee! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, brindle coated, blue-eyed (one!) BIG girl you are, Honey Bee, and looking so fetching in that pretty, pink bandana with matching ear bows! (It's not every boxer who can pull off pink with such aplomb!)

We are so grateful to family friend, Diane, for rescuing you from the mean streets, Honey Bee, and endlessly thankful to your family for offering to foster you, welcoming you into their animal loving home and hearts with open arms! Your human may have thought her dream was to be Mom to a small, fluffy Bichon, the rest of your pack members uncertain if adoption was in your future, but it wasn't long after you set paw in the door that your life would be furever changed, becoming a full fledged family member for life! How could they resist a pup as precious as you!

A nice lady named Diane had found me roaming the streets, but she just could not keep another dog no matter how much she wanted to. Well, when my mommy saw the pictures of me, she said she fell in love! The rest of the family wasn't so sure about keeping me, but were glad to foster me. It didn't take long at all before I became part of the gang!
    And wow, didn't you hit the furever family jackpot, Honey Bee, having so many furry siblings to play and bond with, in addition to your doting humans loving on you 24/7! Yes, you sure have been blessed with the bestest life imaginable, sweet Honey Bee, but none luckier than your humans, having a fur baby as beautiful, as joyful and life loving, as special as you in their lives, and smart to boot, having mastered so many impressive commands! Once again, endless thanks to your family for their dedication to fostering, for blessing you with every doggie's dream life! You, Honey Bee, are living, loving proof of the priceless rewards of rescue and adoption!

My favorite days are the weekends!!! I just love the weekends because Mommy doesn't have to go to work! Mommy takes me for play dates with my friends Henry, Journey, Whiskers, and Molly. We play with my favorite ball and Mommy takes me for walks. All in all, I am a VERY happy puppy!!!
    Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to paw off a note to us, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming rags to riches rescue story has been such a treat! I hope you're being treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration...playing with your doggie brothers and sisters, Pepper, Sasha and Mr. Bones; chowing down on some yummy vittles and treats; spending fun time with your humans and this weekend, enjoying a playdate with your pup pals Henry, Journey, Whiskers and Molly! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Honey Bee, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear pups Pepper, Sasha, and Mr. Bones; kitties Charlie Brown and Daphne, and the fishies too!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Honey Bee, you are a sweetie indeed! What a beautiful, gorgeous Pitbull-Boxer mix girl you are! Your brindle coat is so sleek and soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big eyes, one blue and one golden brown, and that big smile, and those floppy ears with the cute pink bows on them. And what a delightful story you have to tell! Your dear Mommy already had three dogs, two cats, and a couple of goldfish. She had been fostering pets and was asked to foster an orphan puppy that a kind lady named Diane had found roaming the streets and rescued. That pup was you, Mommy fell in love when she saw your picture, and the rest is history! My very deepest gratitude to dear Diane and Mommy. You love to play with your doggie siblings Pepper, Sasha, and Mr. Bones. You love your kitty siblings Daphne and Charlie Brown, too, but they don't always appreciate the attention. And weekends you get to go play with your friends Henry, Journey, Whiskers, and Molly! You're a very happy pup, and you all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Honey Bee, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mommy, Pepper, Sasha, Mr. Bones, Daphne, Charlie Brown, and fishies and Diane and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 04-20-2022 at 06:12 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Honey Bee

Name:  large11.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  14.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    Your life has turned around for the better.
    Now you are a happy girl with a great life.
    You do love to play and eat and are loved
    Celebrate your special day and many more