Dearest Shanty, what a stunning sweetie of a kitty you are! You're an absolutely gorgeous black beauty, with your fluffy, not short but not long fur that looks so very soft, and your sweet face with those lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You are so handsome, lounging there and gazing straight out at me. I wish I could reach through the screen and over the ocean to Germany and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved young friend will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You follow your dear friend around in the mornings before she/he goes to school. You have a good time playing together, and you're a very big and strong playmate. You have a good "stalking" game you play when she/he is going to feed you. You know not to use your claws when you catch her. Like most cats I've known, you love food, and you love sleeping. You sleep in baskets or boxes or wherever you decide. You and your friend love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Shanty, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.