Thread: Sweet Thor!

Sweet Thor!

Hi Thor! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet bunny boy!

What a beautiful, lovable, oh so fluffy ball of cutness you are indeed, Thor; pure bunny perfection! And more than beautiful in looks, you're a heart healer, coming into your human's life just when she/he needed you most!

I'm so sorry to hear of your human's great loss, the passing of your much beloved bunny predecessor. But thanks to you your human's broken spirit is mending, the hole in her/his heart once again filled with love, the smiles returned to her/his face! Endless thanks to your human for choosing adoption, for opening up her heart and home to one most deserving boy! And more special yet is the fact that on that happy day at the shelter TWO souls in need of spiritual healing were rescued! Oops! Make that 3! (But that a story for another day!)

How lucky your human is, having a best friend, a loving companion, a comforter and heart healer in you, sweetheart! Just as she/he says, you're perfect just as you are, inside and out!!!

Thor is such a cutie, his breed is a mystery, but that is fine! We just say he is a Mutt-of-a-bunny! And we love him just as he is!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Thor! Reading your heartwarming rescue story, your human's love filled tribute today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...playing with your "mystery" bunny buddy, hehe; munching on lots of yummy bun treats; receiving bunches of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Thor, out very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear bunny buddy too!!!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thor

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  11.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You are much loved if your person is willing
    to travel for a hour each way (twice) to adopt you
    Now you have a wonderful life
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Thor, you are utterly adorable! You're the cutest thing with that soft-looking fluffy mostly-black fur and that sweet face with those perky ears and lovely big dark eyes. I'm sorry to learn of your dear bunny-predecessor's death last August after your dear person-to-be had raised him from age two months. He/she was distraught and knew she needed another rabbit in her life. She searched online, and you turned up on petfinder.com. She fell in love, met you at the shelter the next day, and filled out the paperwork. And four days later she brought you (and another bunny that I hope we'll meet here some day) Home to your new Permanent family! Your breed is a mystery, but that's fine. They just say you're a Mutt-of-a-bunny! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Thor, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and bunny housemate and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know your dear bunny-predecessor Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery