Greetings Stolchi! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, pawsitively precious Dwarf x bunny you are, Stolchi! Your fluffy, fawn colored coat is so pretty, and how adorable are those tall, perky ears! But oh my gosh! That sweet face of yours is a total heart-melter!

What a wonderful, happy and carefree life you're living there in Chemnitz, Saxony, Germany...including but not limited to a devoted girlfriend, your very own garden to romp and dig in, yummy food to feast on, not to mention deluxe, comfy and cozy digs complete with a tunnel! What more could a bunny hope for! Oh, I forgot! Best of all, you have a family of loving humans doting on you 24/7! But as lucky a bun as you are, just as lucky are your humans, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furkid and family member in you! What a heavenly match!

You truly are one EXTRA special boy, Stolchi, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Stolchi! Meeting you today, reading your human's heartwarming tribute and seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration, sweetheart...climbing through your tunnel; snuggling beside your girlfriend Krümel in your comfy house, munching on some tasty apple branches and carrots; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle hugs and kisses to you, precious Stolchi, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your beloved
Krümel, too!!!

Be still my heart!!!