Thread: Does your dog like music?

Does your dog like music?

i have a dog that cares about my music. He love rock music ))

Dusky, in particular, tends to sing along, particularly when Kermit is being silly singing with him in the car! Dusky is a Golden Retreiver, Border Collie, and maybe Chesapeake Bay Retriever mix, no breed particular;y known for their "singing voice!"
    I've Been Frosted

Lora likes everything I like

My Lab Peach loves Mozart! Ever time I play "A Little Night Music" she runs for her toy basket, does zoomies around the house!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pixie doesnt care what i listen to; she'll continue doing what she was doing before i hit the play button with no reaction to it

my late dog however would always start bark when i played through a certain level of a video game though; if i remember right it was the Library level in HALO with certain reverb sounds or something an itd always get a reaction out of him. not sure if he liked it or not though LOL

unfortunately i havent been able to test to see if Pixie would do the same since my controller got broken