Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New cat

Cats sometimes eat with their paws, sometimes they try to dig up the water. They drive with their paws in the water and spray fly in all directions. This is all very individual, but it skips in cats.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Gleason View Post
    Fixed spelling. Can you edit on this board?
    Yes, look in the bottom right corner of what you have posted. There's an edit button there, next to the "Reply with Quote" button.
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Yes, look in the bottom right corner of what you have posted. There's an edit button there, next to the "Reply with Quote" button.
    Don't see it.

I know you don't see moderation tools, and you will only see "Edit" available on your own posts ...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I know you don't see moderation tools, and you will only see "Edit" available on your own posts ...
    Nothing there.

Only submit and preview on right side

And

Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.

On the other.

Oh, Edit is only available AFTER you have submitted your post. And you will only see it on your own posts, of course!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Kay Burton View Post
    Cats sometimes eat with their paws, sometimes they try to dig up the water. They drive with their paws in the water and spray fly in all directions. This is all very individual, but it skips in cats.
    but there are cats who drink by their paws. they've put their paws in the water and lick it after. I think it is funny to watch since my cats do that. I don't know why