Thread: Kool Kitty Khan!

Threaded View

Kool Kitty Khan!

Dearest Khan, what a beautiful Bengal gentleman you are! You're absolutely gorgeous with that Bengal-pattern fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those cute perky ears and long white whiskers and lovely big golden eyes. You look so comfy lying there and looking up at me. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to North Branch, MN to pet you, and pet your two Siamese housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you all for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You were a small kitten in a cage in a pet store, crying your eyes out because your brother had just been adopted a few hours before and you were all alone. But fate stepped in.. your dear Meowmie-to-be had seen the "WE HAVE BENGALS" sign at the store, decided to take a look, and, magically, you and she fell right in love. She got the breeder's name, did some research, and two days later your new Purrrents brought you Home!

You are five generations' removed from your Asian Leopard roots, so while you have the leopard markings, you're mostly a domestic cat, with wonderful personality traits and high intelligence. You're full of energy and make your dear Purrrents smile with your antics. You love playing fetch, chasing the other cats, and watching the birds and nature outdoors. You purr in the morning after your Purrrents awaken, and you love to be petted and brushed. You also have your bits of mischief: you won't stay off the kitchen counters, and you get into things you shouldn't. You and they and your Meezer housemates all love each other very much, don't you. They can't imagine life without you! What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Khan, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and Meezer pals and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, and maybe some extra-special catnip!

Last edited by phesina; 06-21-2020 at 05:11 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery