Thread: Sweet Shanter

Sweet Shanter

Name:  16.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  87.4 KB

R.I.P. little Shanter
    Thirteen years is not enough for such a loved pup.
    You will always be remembered and missed

Fur Angel Shanter~

To the *special human* of precious Shanter~

I'm so, so very sorry to hear your beautiful Westie boy, Shanter, has left for the Rainbow Bridge, having earned his angel wings. What a very special boy he was, and how blessed you were to have known his love and devotion those wonderful 13 years, since you were just a youngster yourself. Every child deserves to grow up knowing the love and companionship of a furry friend, an animal companion. They enrich our lives in so many ways, not the least of which is teaching us the importance of unconditional love and commitment, living each and every day to the fullest, despite our challenges, making us better people.

Yes, your precious Shanter certainly did live a long, happy and love filled life, every doggie's dream life, leaving for the Bridge knowing just how loved he was. But as you say, when it comes to our furkids, not even forever is not time enough.
    And though he may no longer be there by your side, physically, I hope those countless cherished memories...hiking Table Moutain/Grand Tetons); those nightly brushing sessions, followed by a treat; those quiet times spent together, just you and he bring your comfort. But for now, until that happy day of reunion when you and Shanter are together once more, he lives on in your heart and cherished memories, never to be forgotten. And Shanter, sweet baby boy, until that wonderful day when you and your human are together once more, scamper happy and healthy at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our beloved and much missed fur babies. And send down your love to your human. She/he misses you so very much.

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful boy, your cherished memories and yes, that beautiful photo with us. Having the chance to pay tribute to him and the very special bond you and he shared has been an honor. He truly was one very special boy, your Dog of the Day EVERY day, your Dog of a Lifetime.

Precious Shanter...

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Shanter, what a beautiful West Highland White Terrier Angel you are! That white fur is so fluffy and pretty, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big dark eyes. You joined your family when your dear friend was only seven years old! You loved being brushed by him/her and going for walks and playing with your kitty housemates Jasper and Rikki. You were always happy and loved attention, and you taught your friend so much about how to be a proper dog person, and about life. You were together until you passed away at age 13, "which may seem old, but it's never long enough." My very deepest sympathy to your dear friend and family, and may their precious memories and keepsakes help to bring them comfort in their grief. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you shared, and still share and always will!

Now you are a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge, whole and healthy again, playing with so many other loving and beloved Angels. Your dear friend misses you so very much and loves you forever. Please send some Angelic thoughts to her/his heart in reassurance that you are with her always, watching over her and sending down love, and you will be together again, One Fine Day...

Congratulations, darling Shanter Angel, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear friend and Jasper and Rikki and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and precious memories and all your favorite Angelic games and treats. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you!

Last edited by phesina; 02-16-2020 at 06:24 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful West Highland White Terrier Shanter is.

I am sorry he has gone to Rainbow Bridge. But someday Shanter and his people will be together again.

Congraulations on being Dog of the Day, Sweet Shanter
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana