Thread: Sweet Thor

Sweet Thor

Name:  22.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  205.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog (Pup) of the Day.
    So glad you got out of that shelter, even after a week.
    Now you can enjoy your puppyhood and growing into a fine adult.
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Thor!!!

Hi Thor! Happy Dog of the Day!

Be still my heart!!! What a beautiful Pittie x American Bulldog you are, Thor; precious beyond words!!! That sweet little face of yours, those huge, brown, love filled eyes are over the moon heart-melting!

I SO enjoyed reading your Mommy's love filled tribute to her sweet baby boy, Thor! As she says, it was clearly a case of love at first sight for her and for you; a match made in heaven; destined to be! There are so many deserving pups just like you, patiently waiting in shelters all across the country, hoping that some day their forever human will find his/her way to them, just as your Mom found you. And hopefully after reading your heartwarming rescue story, learning of the joy you bring to your Mom's life, another lucky pup will be saved.

Endless thanks to your Mom, your family, for choosing adoption, welcoming one VERY special little man into their lives! As the saying goes, you can't buy love but you can rescue it and you, precious Thor, are living proof of that! Oh, what a wonderful life awaits you, Thor! What fun you and your humans are in for over the weeks, months and years to come!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this evening has been pure joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration, cutie pie...playing to your heart's content and making tons of puppy mischief; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Thor, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Long and happy life to you, sweet baby boy! And to you and your family, wishes for a very happy holiday season, the first of many more yet to come!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Thor, you are utterly adorable and precious! What a sweet young Pit Bull/ American Bulldog mix pup you are. I am so happy you have such a terrific home! You and your dear persons clicked the minute you laid eyes on each other, didn't you. You all adopted each other as soon as you could, a week later. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Thor, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 12-23-2019 at 05:05 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being DOTD, precious Thor!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana