Thread: Happy Hermione

Happy Hermione

Dear Hermione, what a beautiful girl you are. Your coat with those pretty markings looks so soft, and your face, with those big, big eyes is adorable.
    I'm glad that you were rescued from an uncertain future.
    And now you get to grow up safely and loved. You purr loudly, and you love to be held. You also let your person know when it is time to fill the food and water bowls.
    Hermione, you are a precious kitten and you are well on your way to grow into a magnificent feline.
    I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Hermione, what an utterly adorable child you are! You are such a sweet, precious little Bengal kitten, only three months old. That brown tabby fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those huge ears and lovely big golden eyes. You're so cute in those great photos, and thanks for sharing them with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Madison, AL to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You appeared one day outside your dear Purrrson-to-be's home, an abandoned tiny kitten, and came to her/him. He/she had to coax you inside, but now you are settled in and enjoying life! You're a big purrer who loves to be held, and you tell your dear Purrrson when your food and water bowls need to be refilled. You're very playful and sweet, and you like to "eat" your Purrrson (just pretending!). You and she/he love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Hermione, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations Happy Hermione, on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Chana468 Guest
    Congratulations, darling Minerva, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day!