Dearest Aiko, what an adorable, precious Tiger Tabby guy you are! You are so pretty with that brown and grey and black tabby fur with highlights of orange and that sweet face with those lovely big green eyes looking straight out at me. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You're gorgeous in them both. How cute you are tracking your fish Ron in his tank there! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Astoria, NY to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You boss your Purrrents around, waking them at sunrise each day and demanding your breakfast. You make them give you treats whenever they're about to leave. You meow and cry to get your way, but you're so cute, they don't really mind at all! You enjoy resting on Meowmie's shoe rack and on freshly-folded clean clothes and in the hamper with the dirty clothes. Your favorite thing to do is watch Ron in the fish tank and try to scare him! (But he's safe there, so he probably doesn't mind .) You and Ron and your dear Purrrents all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Aiko, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and dear Ron and Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.