Hi Lizzie! Happy Dog of the Day!!!

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to share your heartwarming rags to riches rescue story with us, Lizzie! Reading your backstory, learning how you came to find your way to your forever family after the passing of your first mommy, got me all teary eyed! It's comforting knowing that after such a tragic loss you are now in the loving care of family that will love and cherish you forever and always! And oh, what a wonderful life it is, complete with a human mommy doting on you 2/47, daily treats, not to mention a fenced in backyard for you and your assorted fur bros and sisters to play in! And don't give up on Charlie. Some nuts are tougher to crack than others! (He's just playing hard to get, hehe)

But as blessed as your life is, equally blessed is your mom, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you! You're just as special as they come, Lizzie, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! And oh! I do hope people reading here today heed your wise mommy's words, encouraging us all to make plans regarding the future well being of our furkids!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, being treated to all of your beyond heart-melting photos, has made my day! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart...playing in the yard with Suzy and the entire gang (flirting with Charlie), munching on yummy treats, cuddling with your mom, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Lizzie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your furry sibs, too!

Be still my heart!!!