Hi Debbie! Happy Dog of the Day!

Be still my heart!!! You are just too darn cute, too precious for words! I smiled from the inside out, the moment I laid eyes on your "sitting pretty" pic! hehe And how sweet is that stylin' jacket! You may be a wee one, but you sure do pack a ton of personality and heart into that wittle frame! We wouldn't except anything less from a Boston Terrier x Yorkshire Terrier x French Bulldog x Jack Russell x Chihuahua! (Confirmed! hehe) In looks and in heart, you couldn't be any more special, perfect just as you are! How lucky your family is, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furkid in you! You're a treasure, and one most deserving Dog of the Day!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Debbie! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled Dog of the Day celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, adorable Debbie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

SO precious!!!