Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Cole is not throwing up any more...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    21,713

    Cole is not throwing up any more...

    Ever since Zoe got too ill to be her usual nasty pushy self with Cole, he has not barfed once. He'd playfully chase her under the bed and she would roll one her side under the edge of the bed and yell and make swiping motions with her paws (claws out).

    When I found out she need dental surgery and had the painful FORL I thought that explained it. And maybe it did.

    How sadly strange - but I'm glad Cole is so much better.
    "I would imagine that if you could understand Morse code, a tap dancer would drive you crazy." -- Mitch Hedberg

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Litter Box, Greenville, SC
    Posts
    5,295
    I'm glad Cole is doing better, too.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy

    Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

    I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.


    RIP Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    USA, previously Europe
    Posts
    1,036
    I'm glad that Cole stopped vomiting. How sad that it took Zoe's illness to get him better.
    I'm sure his environment has become less stressful.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,722
    Blog Entries
    2
    Muenchausen, won't last long.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    15,267
    I'm so glad Cole is doing better, too.

    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

    -- Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    21,713
    Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    Muenchausen, won't last long.
    How is this Munchausen by proxy? He is getting better, not worse.

    Thanks to cats4ever, mrspunkysmom and phesina for your kind comments.
    "I would imagine that if you could understand Morse code, a tap dancer would drive you crazy." -- Mitch Hedberg

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    488
    Well done Cole.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    21,713
    Quote Originally Posted by mbsmum View Post
    Well done Cole.
    Thank you.
    "I would imagine that if you could understand Morse code, a tap dancer would drive you crazy." -- Mitch Hedberg

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,722
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    How is this Munchausen by proxy? He is getting better, not worse.

    Thanks to cats4ever, mrspunkysmom and phesina for your kind comments.
    I am truly sorry for your loss. There is simply no way of saying this that won't offend, but I am pretty sure if one your other cats doesn't get sick, you will. That is what I meant. Only time will tell however and I sincerely hope that is not the case. Make a liar out of me, pretty please. Best wishes 👍🏿😻 If being honest is unkind, so be it. I know I might get the gears for this but I don't care. 🍒

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,722
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    I am truly sorry for your loss. There is simply no way of saying this that won't offend, but I am pretty sure if one your other cats doesn't get sick, you will. That is what I meant. Only time will tell however and I sincerely hope that is not the case. Make a liar out of me, pretty please. Best wishes  If being honest is unkind, so be it. I know I might get the gears for this but I don't care. 
    P.s. I shall not engage any longer as it is unproductive all the way 'round. Also, I may wind up in Hades and won't be able to reunite with all my pets who have crossed over the rainbow bridge, now THAT would be a sonof a bloody gun wouldn't it.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    4,595
    Candace, please ignore the ignorant comments. As one who knows you these comments are ridiculous.

    I'm glad Cole is doing better.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali and Diego (ten year old kittens)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross)

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    21,713
    Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    P.s. I shall not engage any longer as it is unproductive all the way 'round. Also, I may wind up in Hades and won't be able to reunite with all my pets who have crossed over the rainbow bridge, now THAT would be a sonof a bloody gun wouldn't it.
    Hey, mon. I know how much you love kitties also and how worried you were about Luna and her lump.

    May we all wind up in Heaven with our beloved furbabies.

    Cole still takes chemo as a maintenance protocol and his diabetes recently returned so maybe he's pre-empted more illness.
    "I would imagine that if you could understand Morse code, a tap dancer would drive you crazy." -- Mitch Hedberg

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,722
    Blog Entries
    2
    Ya, I formally apologise to you and everyone else. Sincerely. I will stop posting for a while and just read for now until I sort myself out. Life has taken a very unexpected turn and it appeares I am acting like quite the bitch. I will shape up, just found out so many things about my family, strange secrets I never saw coming. No excuses, again, very sorry! Feel like I'm in the twighlight zone 🙉 🙈 🙊 🐒

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    21,713
    Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    Ya, I formally apologise to you and everyone else. Sincerely. I will stop posting for a while and just read for now until I sort myself out. Life has taken a very unexpected turn and it appeares I am acting like quite the bitch. I will shape up, just found out so many things about my family, strange secrets I never saw coming. No excuses, again, very sorry! Feel like I'm in the twighlight zone    
    Breathe. Just breathe. If you want outside help, get it.
    "I would imagine that if you could understand Morse code, a tap dancer would drive you crazy." -- Mitch Hedberg

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Copyright © 2001-2013 Pet of the Day.com