Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sad news

I am so sorry, Gayle.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I am so very sorry for your loss.

Thank you everyone. It's been 3 weeks now. Not getting any easier. Miss the routine of calling her every day. Miss her asking how her grand cats are.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali and Diego (ten year old kittens)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross)

I'm so sorry!

Oh Gayle, I'm so, so very sorry for your loss. Do take care of yourself, and remember, you have friends here to lean on.
    Love and hugs~
    Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gayle, I am gonna email, okay? Sending love and hugs.
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Gayle, I am gonna email, okay? Sending love and hugs.
    Ok
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross)

Blog Entries
    Couldn't help but have a wee cry, knowing that you are grieving. What a painful loss for you, I am so sorry. It is good to know you love her so much and always will. That is a wonderful gift. Please be gentle with yourself and take care of your health as well as you possibly can. We are all on your side and want everything that is best for you. You need some time to heal it will get easier. ❤️

Thank you Mon.

Today I go sign the probate documents. Then I'm meeting the realtor at moms house. Making progress in that regard.

The physical toll of this is showing now. My IBS is awful, which I expected. I did not expect to wake up Monday morning with vertigo. So long as I'm upright it's not too bad, but lying down is not an option, room spins out of control.

This sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Poop View Post
    Thank you Mon.

Today I go sign the probate documents. Then I'm meeting the realtor at moms house. Making progress in that regard.

The physical toll of this is showing now. My IBS is awful, which I expected. I did not expect to wake up Monday morning with vertigo. So long as I'm upright it's not too bad, but lying down is not an option, room spins out of control.

This sucks!
    Gayle, please take some time and check in with your doctor. Grab a friend and go out for several minutes of quiet girl time. HUGS.
    "I would imagine that if you could understand Morse code, a tap dancer would drive you crazy." -- Mitch Hedberg

Blog Entries
    I agree with Catty 1 Queen. I was taking medication for vertigo a few moths back and it worked in a very short amount of time. I don't need it anymore and I suffered no side affects. Your physical well being is so important to stay on top of, your Dr. will help you out. Sending you my best wishes and thoughts.