Hi Nero! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous Yellow-Sided Green Cheek Conure are, Nero, and your Peach Faced Love Bird girlfriend, Virginia, quite the beauty in her own right! Your coloring is simply stunning, Nero! I especially love your red colored tail! And how sweet is that face!

I was heartbroken and sickened, readng of the horrific abuse your daddy suffered over the course of his childhood, abuse no child should ever have to endure, abuse leaving such deep emotional scars. Such abuse is beyond my comprehension. But thankfully your daddy now has you there by his side to offer him comfort during those most difficult of times, helping to heal him with your unconditional love and devotion, brightening his days and nights with your joyful personality and clownish ways, your chatting and dancing!

It is well known, the healing power of animal assisted therapy, the love and companionship of a furry, finned, shelled, skinned and YES, feathered best friend, a birdie such as you! And I have no doubt that before long you will have earend that official title o therapy pet! How blessed your dear daddy is, Nero, having a soul mate, a loyal and loving best feathered friend in you, sweetheart! You're a treasure, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Great thanks to your daddy for sharing your heartwaring story with us, so many precious photos! Meeting you has not only been a pleasure, but an honor! Hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day, Nero, watching over your daddy and beloved Virginia, chatting and dancing, chowing down on some yummy applesauce, corn and egg whites, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, gentle cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Nero, our very special and most deserving HERO Pet of the Day! Love to precious Virginia and the entire flock, too! Long and happy life to you, sweet boy!