Thread: Smiley Shadow

Smiley Shadow

Oh, Shadow, we do not know how a white dog like you got the name Shadow, but there is no doubt you are all Samoyed! You even have that famous "Sammy smile" we hear about during every dog show ever! You look like a giant cloud of fur, except for your cute face with those dark eyes and nose and those smiling dark lips! We are so glad you found a home where you could be loved for the sweetheart you are, not neglected because you were too shy to be a show dog. Being a loved family member is far more important than a show career. We are so heartened by your forever people's dedication to getting back into good shape, and helping you build your confidence. You are such a beauty, we bet you win hearts everywhere you go now! Congratulations, sweetie, you are Dog of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Shadow

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Big dogs are the best to hug and you would certainly fit that bill.
    You are one beautiful girl and could have won many awards as a show dog.
    Your life is much better than that. You have a home and are much loved.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Sweet, smiling Shadow!

H Shadow! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

What a gorgeous, snow white, "smiling Sammy" girl you are, Shadow; even your eyes are smiling! Your sweet expression in that top photo is beyond heart melting, in fact everything about you is special! I can't understand how anyone could give up a doggie as beautiful as you simply for not being "show ring" material! (Your fault or theirs???) Well, the fact that you came to your forever family in less than great shape speaks volumes to me! Besides, who needs the grueling life of a show dog when you can be the one and only, #1 in the hearts of a family who will love you unconditionally each and every day of the year! How lucky your family, is having a fluffy, cuddly, lovable best furkid in you, Shadow! Your former "owners" loss is truly your forever family's great gain!

Thanks for the BIG *smiles* Shadow! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Shadow, Dog of the Day EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Fluffy, beautiful Shadow! I would love to serve you a dog treat (in line with your diet, of course) and then give you about 11 million hugs, snuggles and lovies! What a gorgeous white girl you are! I agree completely with my friend tatsxxx11 - you are number one in your family's hearts, and unconditionally loved! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to sweetheart Shadow!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You're a beauty Shadow!!! You look so fluffy and soft!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla