I am planning on seeing my doctor asap but it wont be til next week because they dont open at the weekends..

Since 3 days ago I've had this bad back, its like if i move in a certain way something pops out and in again, its not like a muscle clicking its kind of hard to describe Its getting worse especially today where its happened alot more than before i guess it could be describe as a kind of mini spasm if that makes any sense?

I work at a groomers so I stand up all day and just working on the grooming tables using my arms makes it happen when I move in certain ways, I'm going to say tomorrow that Im not lifting up anything bigger than a westie size but even today I've been only lifting up small light dogs.

I've got a heated muscle wrap that can be used for 15 minutes a time but after about an 30mins its back to hurting again and to make it worse I can use any deep heat muscle rub because Im HIGHLY allergic to all of them ( I learnt the hard way! ) and I cant take Iburophen because im allergic to that too

Sorry to go on, so any suggestions will be highly appreciated!

Thanks