Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sweet Dude is now where he belongs...

Sweet Dude is now where he belongs...

After waiting for 4 days for the Animal Control Officer to pick up Sweet Dude's body, he is now buried safely in my backyard.

To make sure it was okay, I called my landlord and asked permission. He said, "It's the cat, huh??" I said yes. He said, "You're such a good person for caring. Sure, just bury him near the garage."

So, down I went and started digging. Out comes the drunk from the first floor. Drunk, he starts yelling to stop digging. I told him that I had gotten permission from Zef (the landlord) and to just leave me alone.

He told me that he was going to dig Sweet Dude up. I told him if he did that, I'd call the police and file charges for harassment. "Why didn't you just put him out with the trash??" I said, "The same reason your mother didn't put YOU out with the trash!! Now LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

"It's just a GD cat!" "You must be a very lonely woman. Have you been with many men??" I told him it was none of his f-ing business and to get the hell out of my face!!

Did he let up?? NOoooooooo. I just tried to ignore him and kept digging. He said, "I TOLD you to call someone to pick up the cat!!" I yelled that I DID call and no one would listen. I told him that Sweet Dude was a feral cat I had been feeding in the back yard for a year. Well, then he changed his tune. He said (through his slurred words) that he didn't realize that, and kept asking me if I wanted him to help. I said no, to just leave me alone. Then he asked me if I wanted a beer, or something to eat. I said no, that I had dinner cooking.

I am SO upset right now. I feel so bad for Sweet Dude. I cannot STAND the jerk on the first floor. But at least now I know that Sweet Dude is in a better place.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Oh Donna I'm sorry you have to put up with such a jerk.

Thank you for caring enough to see it to the end and give Sweet Dude a proper burial.

I hope some bad mojo pays a visit to that loser drunk neighbor.

From Decker with Love

Oh Donna, bless you for taking care of Sweet Dude. I don't know how you can put up with a neighbour like that. I'd be stringing him put by the......
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

What a jerk, for sure! Thank you and God Bless you Donna for respecting Sweet Dude and giving him a proper burial, in spite of the jerk!!!

((((HUGS))))

Bless you Donna, for caring so deeply for Sweet Dude, while living and in his death. You truly was his angel in life and death!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Moosmom, I admire you for what you have done. Sorry you had to be harrassed while working so hard to put Sweet Dude where he belongs!!! You had some snappy comebacks for that drunk idiot!!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    What a cretin you have to deal with. I'm happy that Sweet Dude's at peace now where he should have been days ago. I sure hope the drunk neighbor doesn't forget what you said, and dig the poor cat up. I'd be quick to call the cops then.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

I am glad I don't live in your neighborhood.

You'd have to go ask the landlord for permission to bury the drunk on the other side of the garage....

The proper comeback for "have you ever been with a
    man" is "Have you ever been with a woman? Silly me, no self respecting woman would be seen with you...."
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

Originally posted by RICHARD
    I am glad I don't live in your neighborhood.

You'd have to go ask the landlord for permission to bury the drunk on the other side of the garage....
    ROFLOL!!!

From Decker with Love

Bless you Donna for caring enough for Sweet Dude to give him a proper burial.
    Rest in Peace Sweet Dude and fun on RB.

Can't post what I think about your jerk of a neighbour.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

I'm so sorry that you have such a lousy neighbor. I'm glad though that Dude is laid to rest in a nice peaceful spot.

Thank you Donna for caring for Sweet Dude in life and in death.
    Steffi and Lovable

The proper comeback for "have you ever been with a
    man" is "Have you ever been with a woman? Silly me, no self respecting woman would be seen with you...."
    Oh RICHARD!!!

I wish I had thought of that!! I was SO busy digging and trying to ignore the idiot, my mind was elsewhere!

I went back there a little while ago to see if the site was disturbed. It wasn't. HOPEFULLY the jerk got so drunk he passed out.

If anything does happen to Sweet Dude, there WILL be hell to pay!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

God and Sweet Dude are smiling down at you for your caring of a homeless animal and a proper burial when life took him from this earth, even with someone harrassing you. YOU are an angel!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

oops!

I just now learned that you started this thread! Sorry! Well, you've seen my responses on the previous one! Keep the faith! The cat gods will be watching for the drunk and you will know when evil has been done to your boy! If that happens, I don't know- restraining order ain't gonna fix things! I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that he leaves the sacred site alone!!
    Thank goodness you have a nice landlord! the saving grace in this picture! You can tell him that a lot of people have expressed their admiration with his kindness towards you and Sweet Dude.
    pixie