Thread: Jennifert9!!!

Jennifert9!!!

Hey there,
    I tried to send you a PM but you disabled your PM's. And I tried to send you an email at work, but it got returned.

Is everything ok? I know that you're moving and I wanted to talk to you before then!

-michelle
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

She is having a bit of trouble logging into Pet Talk right now. She has changed her email address because of leaving that job, but I should have her squared back away this evening at the latest.

I received an e-mail from her earlier today, and she just had a root canal (ouch!) this morning. Her tooth started hurting last night, so she went in this morning and they went ahead and did the root canal.
    Since I haven't heard from her in a few hours, I think she may be in a drug-induced sleep right now. Poor girl.
    I sent her an e-mail to let her know that you were trying to reach her, though.

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Thanks guys!

I was getting kinda worried. I know this sounds odd, but I thought it was me or something

Jennifer, feel better soon! I've had root canals before, and they're the worst!

(((HUGS)))

-michelle
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

PS- Your little orange kitty in the pic there reminds me of my Elvis. I'm hoping to get around to posting some updated pics of my cats today.

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Hope the move goes well, Jennifer and Duncan! Simba sends you lost of kisses.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

WOW! Thanks guys!! I've never had a thread with my own name on it before!!!!! I feel so special right now!

Michelle, don't be silly!! It would never be you, I love you! I'm just an idiot and I changed my email address here because I left that job (I'll explain THAT in another thread!) and I couldn't get back in. My computer is so old that I have to sign in as a guest on my AOL because it won't update. So everytime I signed off or got kicked off GRRRR, my spam email box was deleted. And AOL took it upon itself to put the email I have been desperately waiting for, in my spam! HOW DARE THEY!!! I finally talked to Karen and Audrey today (Sleipnir) and they helped me figure it out so I could catch it and get back to Pet Talk!! I was starting to hyperventilate over here!! (I think I may have gotten my own email address wrong too *blush* but only Karen needs to know that!)
    Anyway, here I am!!! Hope everything is well Michelle? Call me on my cell if you want to chat...you have the number still right?
    Thank you Thelma for updating for me! You're a doll and I love you...Oh but you already know that! Yes, I had a root canal today and it's a bummer...came out of nowhere too, terrible pain last night, dentist this am, root canal before you can say "is there anything else you can do? How about some pain killers?"
    And Kay, you are too sweet! Kisses from Simba would SURELY have taken the pain away!! PS I have another favorite of him, I think it's in the present thread...I will find it again and save it and kiss it and hug it and love it...oh geez, I'm getting a little carried away here!! LOL!!

Wow I didn't realize you were moving already! I hope it all goes well and you'll get back to us asap

Sorry to hear about the root canal, I know they can be a pain (and I hope your not in too much pain).

Take care and talk to you soon!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets